Replies: 1 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-10 09:25:49 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

The day i close my eyes for good. I dont want anyone to cry. Perhaps ask why, but id still be happy to finally fly. I don\’t want everyone to know only the ones who stuck around..The ones ive loved and know. Impacted me in someway. I can feel sadness in the air but i only wanna look down on smiles of laughter. Surrounded by the salt water that ive growned to live and knew. Listening to my favorite playlist i planned to create with endless happy and sad songs. Lyrics of true meaning. Saying goodbye. Confessing all love. Moving on. I dont want to be buried in the ground. but instead sail away with the storm. As my ashes are spread throughout a minne sailboat i can withstand the storm till all passes. Til the rain evaporates and the grey clouds turn white. Til the sun comes out frrom behind the clouds. Til everyones temporary tears wither up and dry , become filled with joy. Joy of peace. Peace of the mind. The heart. The soul. Because once im gone my love will still fill the air. OF every ocean or lake you visit. When the sun comes out after the rain. When that song plays you found in that playlist.. As i was sailing away.. I was on an adventure to explore the blue. Blue of the seas here and there. The skys above.. Just to fly with the birds but i willl always come back and visit that place where im from and where i loved to go. Flap my wings to the sad,hurt and lonely and whisper in the wind that everything will turn out well. Just smile because its over and new beginiings will be the journey of all memories you ever know!

[1]