Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Relationship Issues

Why does it seem like only attract guys who are losers???

Replies: 16 - Pages: [1] 2 - Last reply: 2014-06-10 19:37:59 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

It seems as though most of these sites are crammed with losers. I am a nice genuine person and only losers come my way

(Member)

Hellooooo??? Is there anybody out there ????? 😀

(Member)

I wouldnt know, cause I dont have/understand that mentality!

(Member)

it may be whats in you add.
perhaps rewriting it will get you a better responce.

(Member)

I DO NOT WANT TO COMMENT ON ANY OF THIS CRAP TO ANSWER MY MESSAGES! WHAT KIND OF A SCAM ARE YOU RUNNING

(Member)

Dear Guest,
I don’t know you, have never met you nor do I have anyway of finding out who you are, but I will bet I can describe you.
You are a loving, giving and kind person. You would much rather give to someone then take for yourself. You don’t really think you are beautiful or sexy. If the one your with got hurt you would be the first one there to support and consol them. If your partner lost his job, you would do all you could to support him and keep his spirits up. In general you would rather give then receive.
You see as another user said; it’s not them it’s you. Sorry not trying to be cruel, but the truth is you need someone in your life so you are trying to be in love. Since we don’t understand love you can’t work to achieve it. You can only allow it to find you.

BTW: lots of good comments, I am very proud of all of you. Instead of putting her down you tried to help…

(Member)

BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE

(Member)

Guest, I have the same issue & wonder if I’ll ever find a good partner who will love & respect me as I would him. I’m learning to just give it time; that day will come and he’ll be worth the wait. In the meantime, it’s important that you take a look at yourself & make sure that you have learned to love yourself first. Cause you can’t love another if you don’t love YOU.

Good luck!

(Member)

I think the wrong people always get the right things to say…Looks can never voice out how you feel about a person…anyone attractive or unattractive should be bold and speak his or her heart….

(Member)

I do not believe you attarct guys who are losers. I believe guys who are losers attract you. You need to weigh what you look for in a guy against what attracts yout to a guy. Once you realize that the next guy who attracts you doesnt possess the quality you look for, then run the other way!

[1] 2