Jumpdates » Forums » Entertainment; Jokes & Humour

A Duck Walks Into A Bar......

Replies: 7 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-06-14 04:13:55 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

I know one
two ropes walk into a bar and ask for a drink, the bartender looks at them and said we don’t serve your kind, so they leave . outside the bar one rope told the other that they should tie themselves up and roll around. when they go into the bar the bartender looks at them and says ” aren’t you the ropes who were in here earlier?” the ropes say ”Frayed Knot”

(Member)

Im curious …were they ”salted ”or ”dry roasted”…..?…..:)

(Member)

I can’t claim full credit; I got it from a friend. But i thought it was worth sharing

(Member)

Really funny..

(Member)

What an amazing story about a persistant duck! I;m just wondering if her persistence was eventually rewarded:)
Some people I met both in real life or virtual reality were taught to be very persistant. I should say that it may be good for your professional achievements but on the other hand, it may be the reason of your failures in personal life.

(Member)

I must admit, that is funny!

(Member)

A duck walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender and asks, ”Do you have any peanuts?”
The bartender replies, ”We don’t serve ducks here, and no we have no peanuts. Now leave!” So the duck exits the bar.
The next day the duck comes back, and again asks, ”Do you have any peanuts?”
The bartender, slightly annoyed, replies, ”I thought I told you we don’t serve ducks here! Leave!” Again the duck waddles out.
The third day the duck comes back in and again asks for some peanuts.
The bartender, now mightily irritated says to the duck, ”Look, if you ever come back in here I’m going to nail your feet to the bar, got it?!”
The next day the duck comes in yet again and goes up to the bar. ”So,” the duck asks, ”got any nails?” ”No.” Got a hammer?” ”No.” ”Well then, got any peanuts?”

[1]