Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Why does it have to be so hard to find true love?

Replies: 19 - Pages: [1] 2 - Last reply: 2015-06-19 05:23:35 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Hello there, all companions!
Go ahead, you can now begin our group and put it exceptional for your most loved SITE! Everybody is welcome!?<- http://www.AgeGapCupid.com ->

(Member)

http://www.OMYWDating.com – A Nice And Large Serious Online Dating Site For Younger Women Looking For Older Men , Older Men Younger Women Dating. It is a good site for singles who are looking for Age Gap Relationships. It is your first choice to look for Age Gap Love. It has the features of live chat, online web-mail, personal dating blog, album, and the variety of search tools.

(Member)

because of the people on dating site are not 100percent honest with their profile and distance also contribute to it.

(Member)

Yes it is very impossible to find true love because there is very few people that’s honest. They would rather play with your heart than to be upfront from the beginning.

(Member)

Ppl always making their self out to be who they’re not

(Member)

\’Cause it\’s not so easy to meet someone that you love both as a personality and their appearance 😀

(Member)

Yeah….. I know what you mean. I was in a relationship for fourteen years until three years ago. I am out of practice these days. But in the last year I have been trying any thing I can think of to find someone.Finding a lot of people try to mislead you.

(Member)

Simple, most people don’t understand the word LOVE

(Member)

Lets b discreet ladies and let me make you have as many of the greatest orgasms you didnt think you could have just say yes

(Member)

Or just a freak for some great nsa? I mean kinky people shouldnt have to hold back or hide what they truly fantasize, desire, lust,or imagine themselves being & doing dirty perverted things with a person who also feels the same and nothing could ever compare to two kinky adults being open minded with each other and having the greatest sex evet spontanious to the point lasting as long as they want mltpl orgasms for both like never thought were even possible? Come on this is America LETS B WHATS DEEP INSIDR WITH NO SHAME, ITS A FEELING THAT YOU NEVER FORGET AND WILL ONLY WANT TO DO IT ALL THE TIME FOR DAYS @ A TIME!SO LETS DO IT

[1] 2