Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Why does it have to be so hard to find true love?

Replies: 19 - Pages: 1 [2] - Last reply: 2015-06-19 05:23:35 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

true love is not really hard to find , in all honesty its all about the person themselves that you find that may be able to give you true love but you gotta just find that one that triggers that big spark of interest and to realize they are infact what you\’ve been looking for, so in the end true love can be found in anyone, its just a matter of finding the best one that fits with your ideal of a match

(Member)

I agree with Bartie and Graceful1… well said.

(Member)

ive been looking all my grown up life!! i am right here!! come find me:)

(Member)

Its not hard, it’s damn near impossible!!!!

(Member)

that’s cause some people like 2 play games & not take lov serously. they make all these promises & tell u they lov u wen there real in tensions r is 2 get wat they wat & break ur heart

(Member)

at least he is asking the right question, it takes so long because the right person is among hundreds of thousands of people. some people are here for love, and others are here for more nefarious reasons. and sifting through all those profiles is hard, I hope you have good luck as I hope all the honest ones find what they are looking for

(Member)

dont worry when you least expect it it will happen quit trying so hard relax one day u will turn around and there it is so relax and quit stressing so much

(Member)

You know Alex. This may be exactly what your problem is. Life is unpredictable. You really cant plan it, you can’t control it, and you can’t change who you are. In my experience, the more you live your life for the NOW, live in the moment and BE you, the more that life will provide you with everything you need. It seems that if you are searching for something, you never seem to find it. But when you give up, and un-attach yourself from your wants you will find that new doors will open and new experiences will occur fluidly. Hang in there, true love must be one thing: true. You cant find true love, it find you.

(Member)

I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems like everytime I try to look for love, it’s impossible to find no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything, going to the mall, social gatherings, and meeting people but it leads nowhere. Most of the time it almost makes me cry when I see people holding hands walking down the street and wishing that I had what they had. I don’t want to be single anymore, it’s just too depressing and boring not having anyone to spend time with and enjoy the things that most other people do.

1 [2]