Posts Tagged ‘gifting ideas’
Friday, January 25th, 2013
8. Express your love by making ‘Love Vouchers’ with promises that can be as mundane as ‘ I will wash dishes…voucher valid for one week’ to outright sexy that says ‘a night of your wildest dreams…valid for one night when you are in the mood’.
9. Go to the outskirts of your town or place and where there is lesser light pollution. Take a rug and lots of food and wine to enjoy star gazing together. Don’t forget the warm clothes
10. Send romantic text messages that you have created or lines sent by a personality with his or her name on it. No forwards please as they are a total put off
11. Eat oysters, chocolates, asparagus, honey to get into the snuggling mood as all these are aphrodisiacs
12. Play romantic board games together which you can design well in advance
13. Get your heart rate up by indulging in some physical workouts like swimming or ice skating and let the ‘feel good hormone’ get more activated
14. If you haven’t proposed to her, get down on your knees with a ring and a rose held between your teeth
No need to bother about why Valentine’s Day is celebrated or this historical day. Simply enjoy this day with your beloved and make it most memorable.