Posts Tagged ‘Valentines Day’
Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
Valentine’s Day, chocolates and romance make the mind fuzzy with no logic behind it at all. All those who love somebody go through this emotion year after year on 14th February. The week from 7th Feb to 14th Feb is now celebrated as Valentine’s week with the third day falling on 9th Feb as chocolate valentine day.
Related Article - 10 best chocolates in the world for your valentine
Scientists say that chocolate is better than being in love. What can be better than gifting chocolates to your love this chocolate Valentine day? Chocolates are the most romantic gifts in the world. They not only cheer up her mood but also release the ‘feel good hormone-endorphin’ which puts love exactly on the right track.
Related Article - The Best Valentine’s Day Gift for Your Love– It’s Your Vote
Love and chocolates have major health benefits. Both are complex and give a sense of well being upon experiencing those taste/emotions that nothing else can replicate. Both love and chocolates help to alleviate the mood and increased sexual excitement. Women are more sensitive to chocolates and it works as a perfect mood enhancer for her, putting her in the mood for love. What better way to celebrate the third day of Valentine’s week? Of course not all women will madly fall in love, or become aroused after eating chocolates as that depends on individual chemistry too but most people do react in this manner. No wonder love and chocolates are so intricately entwined.
Related Article - Celebrity Singles Kim Kardashian and Reggi Bush Spotted Together
Not only does chocolate taste and feel good in the mouth but it makes women feel loved and special. This special feeling that a woman experiences automatically reflects on the relationship she shares with you and makes it happier, fulfilling and complete.
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
― Charles M. Schulz
Friday, January 25th, 2013
8. Express your love by making ‘Love Vouchers’ with promises that can be as mundane as ‘ I will wash dishes…voucher valid for one week’ to outright sexy that says ‘a night of your wildest dreams…valid for one night when you are in the mood’.
9. Go to the outskirts of your town or place and where there is lesser light pollution. Take a rug and lots of food and wine to enjoy star gazing together. Don’t forget the warm clothes
10. Send romantic text messages that you have created or lines sent by a personality with his or her name on it. No forwards please as they are a total put off
11. Eat oysters, chocolates, asparagus, honey to get into the snuggling mood as all these are aphrodisiacs
12. Play romantic board games together which you can design well in advance
13. Get your heart rate up by indulging in some physical workouts like swimming or ice skating and let the ‘feel good hormone’ get more activated
14. If you haven’t proposed to her, get down on your knees with a ring and a rose held between your teeth
No need to bother about why Valentine’s Day is celebrated or this historical day. Simply enjoy this day with your beloved and make it most memorable.
Friday, January 25th, 2013
Valentine’s Day is accepted as the official day of Love. Whether you are single or in a relationship, 14th Feb is the day to celebrate love. Candy, flowers and teddies are gifts that have become the norm. Be different in your expression of love this year.
1. Love inspires creativity. Write a poem, make a handmade card and express how you feel
2. Cook something special for the two of you and spell ‘I love you’ on it. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach
3. If you are too shy to express your emotions to him/her, get the weight of your heart by sending a card that reads ‘your valentine’ along with a purple rose to express ‘love at first sight’
4. Get adventurous! Arrange a surprise of an activity that partner always wanted to do. Surprises make the heart grow fonder
5. Book the presidential suite at the best hotel if you can afford it, dress for the romantic dinner and order two rounds of dessert
6. Pamper yourselves by visiting a spa together
7. If you are single take a long drive with bunch of single friends or alone, splurge money but do not sit in a corner or clean your wardrobe
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012
Valentines Day is just around the corner, singles are looking for matches and couples are planning to celebrate this auspicious day of love in the most romantic way possible. There are few who do not want to get into relationships but looking for date and sex encounter on the V Day, however there is good news for them. Match.com has recently conducted a survey showing that smartphone users especially Android users are more likely to get down after their first date. Canadian singles has reveled that their dating life got a boost from more and more uses of their smarphones as it helps them with SMS flirt or quick email communication.
The stats reveled by Match are very much an eye opener for all the players in the dating industry as 62 percent would go for sex after their first dating encounter with Android users in comparison to iPhone users where 57 percent of users would get busy after their first date and this figure goes down to 55 percent when we talk about Blackberry users.
This is going to be the topic of research for all relationship experts, dating coaches and technology pundits. Dating sites expert at Jumpdates.com, Mayur Vyas strongly believes that this is related to more and more social and mobile dating apps for Android and iPhone that gives singles a wider opportunity to chat with other singles very readily. They can pace their dating life the way the want to and cash in on the smallest of dating opportunities, which was not the case in the past.
At Jumpdates we tried to be some collective research of the visitors information to know what they think about this trend. Lisha, a member of Jumpdates from a long time said that Android users score more because you get Android shipped with many more devices and available at an affordable price all across the globe.
At Jumpdates we believe that sex encounter after first date is not new and it has been happening for a long time, but there is no doubt that this has seen an upward movement with more and more use of smartphones. Jumpdates feel that this time it has seen a rise in this trend which goes back to the time of the SMS flirt as it was time when SMS flirt was just got started.
For more from Jumpdates, follow us on Twitter @Jumpdates_com
Be a fan on Facebook to get latest dating trends - http://www.facebook.com/Jumpdates