Jumpdates » Forums » General Discussion; Creative Writing & Poetry

With desire comes envy! ( A dedication to marilyn mornoe alot of people only believed what they hear as they do today ) by: me enjoy

Replies: 3 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-10 09:19:15 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

I may not know much about the game of chess. I tried and failed. But what i learned is you have to take control to win. Its much like life itself, your in control. But when you start controlling others its when happiness fades. Maybe that’s where it all went wrong. Control to me is a way to show how much i care so how is that wrong? To me its not crazy at all. You know when you loose that control you get hurt, you get lied to and cheated. So why should controlling decrease happiness? It should make you appreciate your mate even more so why think about what your missing, remember what you have. There’s ways of making happiness create the burning flames that started in the first place. Just do things you love together teach each other what you know even though you may not like it. Write notes to each other the things you love instead of the negativity and things you hate! There’s a lot of temptation out there its so hard to trust especially when you’ve been deceived. What could possibly be the worst that could happen now you know what its like to hurt. I rather take the chance and refuse walking away no matter how difficult. the scars will cover up the pain and keep reminding you it will heal just a reminder in life we hurt it never stops..one day things will look up a love is pure somewhere out there! Dont give up;) be a pawn in my chest game its my life im in control.

(Member)

Whenever i look at the sky i always see the one star that always shine brighter then the others. No matter if the moon is full are half. The sky is dark and hazy. But that star never fails to amaze me. Because i look up, sitting on the roof are a grassy field. And the glimmer from its shine that reflects off my eyes, i want to share in the comfort of someones arms. Them to see the sparkle in my eyes. That’s like a crystal but worth more then money can buy. You know that moment thats so special in time will never forget. Because the night will never fade but always replay. Night to day. Sunrise to sunset. But its the moment that you will see that special star, my star maybe one night i wont lay alone to admire its beauty just like its never failed to light up my eyes. Maybe the worth i deserve is somewhere out of reach beyond the sky. Oh star guide him to me!

(Member)

With Desire comes Envy!!

Do you think i could be her for a day, a month, or year. We both have similiar thoughts walked down a ragged road. We opened are hearts gave everything we had only to be let down. He left for someonelse like i didnt exist. I guess that chapter came to its end. So now she had a different perceptions on how things should be. She coverd up the pain in ways you would never agree. But she thought if she gave them what they wanted made them happy, maybe id be happy to see the smiles on someonelses face. But my perception of reality was only make believe. As soon as i would wake up from this dream , i would still dream, to be classy, beautiful, elegant, sweet, and famous person that everyone would love .To be captured in photographs for the world to see. Wanting to be known not as flawless, or thin. But just the average me. You see society had made things be seen in a certain light and if you did’nt fit the criteria you weren’t as good. But its society that is ugly. You see she would do these things to escape from the pain. Just for a little while. She just figured if you gave them what they want youd get what you want to be loved to belong. She was’nt the same girl youd grown to know. Still that girl that would try to make you smile when she’d see a frown upon your face. Biut when it came to her happiness shed handle it a certain way. A way that would protect her from the past pain and hurt. You see it wasnt always easy living with these choices but it gave me a sense of control that i wouldnt loose are risk of getting hurt again cause i knew when to stop. People would look at me with dissapointment, pure disgust. Judging what they do not know but what they hear. See i think you should live before you grow old. Keep your chin up live without regrets because one day there will be so much to smile about. Risk it all for you will never know what your getting if you wait to long!

[1]