Replies: 31 - Pages: [1] 2 3 4 - Last reply: 2012-10-08 18:20:28 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Some more stories that you should examine. If they don’t drive, or have a car, don’t bother, because either they (a) got a DWI, or (b) are disabled mentally and I don’t have to explain this. or (c) So poor or just lazy to work. or (d) are married and don’t want the wife to find out. or (e) just don’t get involved, anyone who doesn’t have a car is just plain out of what your looking for, unless they live in a very crowded city and don’t need transportation.

(Member)

Well I’m a man 57 and have the same problem with scammers and fakes, some just want to see what kind of response they can get, and some are just plain evil, and have an agenda to destroy all men/women because they are so unacceptable in society. It’s hard to find a real person who is real not like the ones on book of matches. They are just plain scammers and liers on there, and some sites just send some fake messages from the owners of the site to get people to sign up for .95 a month to answer them. Some sites don’t give a damn if you get scammed as long as they get people signed up on the site. So we all have to check out everyone, even the site. If people who answer you are from over 50 miles away, they are most likely a scammer. Look in your own back yard and you will find it easyier to check them out. Before you set up any meets or get too heavy, don’t give out any personal information or pictures of nudes, because if they are after pics, online sex, sex stories online, they are just trying to get free thrills or selling your stuff online while you get a bad reputation. Know who you are talking to by finding out what town they live in and google it and find out what shops are there and ask them questions about there town to see if they can answer about it right away, and if they say they will be right back, then cut them off, they are going online to get the information you are asking. These are some tips that I have invented to weed others out from the real people.

(Member)

some men out there r scammers and liars but there r men out there that r good too

(Member)

some men out there r scammers and liars but there r men out there that r good too

(Member)

(Member)

IM SORRY FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE MAN YOUR TALKING ABOUT. JUST KNOW THERE ARE GOOD MEN STILL AROUND . MYSELF , I WANTED TO GIVE UP ! I HAD 19 GHANA SCAMMERS IN A ROW RECENTLY . USING FAKE PHOTOS OF YOUNG WOMEN. RIGHT NOW I FIND THE SCAMMERS ARE HOT AND HEAVY. IVE DELT WITH THEM FOR ABOUT 8 YRS NOW. IF ITS NOT A MAN OR A WOMAN LIEING TO YOU , ITS A SCAMMER. IM TIRED OF IT ALSO. DONT SETTLE FOR FIRST PERSON THAT COMES TO YOU , CHECK THEM OUT , GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH THERE PHOTO . YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU SEE MOST THE TIME. DIG DEEP IF IT DONT LOOK RIGHT SAY BYE TO THEM . JUST MY THOUGHTS AND WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH NICEPERS . TAKE CARE AND NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE !!!

(Member)

Men tend to tell little white lies or half truths but men and women both have a tendency to lie.

(Member)

I think we all lie whether we are male or female but it does seem that men have a tendency to be a little more untruthful about things like women he may talk to or women he has dated. They seem to tell more white lies but this only from my personal experience.

(Member)

ALL HAVE SINNED AN FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, I SAY THAT TO SAY THIS,WOMEN ARE DOING THE VERY SAMETHING.WOMEN LIKE TO ALWAYS THROW MEN UNDER THE BUS, BUT THEY ARE THE ONES DRIVING THE BUS….

(Member)

This is for nicepers I\’m so sorry that this happened to you but have you ever thought that maybe it could be you. What I mean by you is that they could easily tell that your a kind hearted person maybe you need to toughen up a little.

[1] 2 3 4