Posts Tagged ‘dating’
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Sweaty palms, butterflies in your stomach and a nervous state of mind are somethings both single men and women experience before going on a date and it is most common when they are going to meet someone for the very first time. Music is the best way to get relaxed and get positive vibes before leaving your house on a date night.
Here are top 5 must watch romantic videos
[For some you might not understand words]
1. Why don’t you start off with Celine Dion’s sensual song that stormed and made an especial place not only in America but touched everyone’s heart worldwide. My Heart will Go On will set the right mood and give you that positive energy you are looking for. If you love Celine Dion you have another precious gift from her collection – The Power of Love.
2. Indian movies are famous for their on screen romance. Check out this Indian romantic song where Sharkrukh Khan and his co-star have just fallen in love at the first sight of each other Video1. You can’t ignore this as well, where these love birds want to stay together all of their life Video2.
3. They say old is gold and how can we miss the classic Heaven by Bryan Adams. This 1985’s original version was re-invented by DJ Sammy and Yanou but did they do justice to that? How can we forget this poor boy in Elton John’s classic Your Song.
4. This is why you love Taylor Swift – Her Love Story. This is perfect for those teens who just started dating and want to have a high dose of romantic vibes before they step out into the real cruel world.
5. Get painted in colors of Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance. You can’t call this a romantic song but, what is saying is there are no boundaries and that is how love should be.
If you still want an overdose of romance check out this collection. Don’t forget to take a shower, dress well and wear a smile leaving your house and yes make sure you have your wallet to avoid drama and end up loosing your chance for another date.
Friday, February 15th, 2013
Valentine’s Day is dedicated to romance which sets the heart aflutter. A lot of hearts choose this day to go on a trail of what happened to their ex-girlfriends or ex-boyfriends. What is intriguing is why this interest in exes re-surfaces on V day!
No matter how long ago you broke up with him or her but he/she still rules a major part of your mind though you try to convince yourself that there is no place in the heart for your ex. You chose your valentine because of his/her looks, attitude, intelligence, sense of humor, innocence or simply because you felt good about yourself in her/his company. The reason for breakup could be mutual, cheating or plain being dumped. No matter what the reason, each person is curious to know about their ex and some even yearn for the companionship.
Related - How valentines is celebrated
There are various reasons why one thinks of their ex especially on Valentines:
• You miss your Valentine so much that you want her to come back
• You probably believed you will spend your life with one of your exes
• You still love him/her though you tell yourself you hate here. It is impossible to disconnect when you have shared an intense love and emotions with the person
• Your exes gave you the best memories of a lifetime but put you through the worst times as well
• Your ex made you fall in love and gave up on you
• He/she meant the world to you and now you are just strangers with memories
• Your ex can be your best friend even though your love did not work out but you can love in a different way
Though most people convince themselves that they have moved on but every Valentine’s Day the exes are remembered and thought of with a whole bunch of bitter sweet memories.
Related - Love, ex aur dhokha? Check mate on V-Day
Friday, February 15th, 2013
Dating in New York is an adventure. This is the most lively city in the world and one can feel the vibrancy in the air itself. Loaded with best of restaurants, swingers clubs, strip shows and a party atmosphere the year round makes dating most exciting in New York.
Whether it is sex or just dating, every single woman should be aware of New York dating facts. Find love or find good time by keeping the dating facts in mind to make dating beautifully memorable and enjoyable.
Fact 1: There are 200,000 more single women in NY than men. The psyche of the men has changed as they know another woman is desperately waiting for them round the corner. They abruptly end the date if they are not getting what they want. They are in no hurry to give a commitment either. Women are willing to compromise just to have a dating partner. Woman must keep it casual and convey to the guy she is dating that she is getting attention from other guys too and he has to be the best for her for which he has to work harder.
Fact 2: The best place to meet guys in New York is the Central Park or places where charity events are held. A few cafés on Wall Street too is a great place to find single guys. The cosmetic departments of Bloomingdale or Barneys are a great place to find single women.
Fact 3: When you are looking for a date in NY, girls do not call the guy first. Wait for his call or message and don’t jump right into bed with him.
Fact 4: Remember women outnumber men so they are kind of ‘kings’. Don’t ask him to define the relationship as he is aware of other women being available. Don’t be surprised or disturbed if he abruptly ends the relationship and walk away.
Fact 5: Don’t show that you are so desperate that you are available anytime he calls and asks you to meet him. Convey to him that you are dating others too and may not be available at his said time.
Fact 6: Even if you as single women outnumber the men in NY, don’t follow his terms and conditions. This will lower your self esteem and make you feel terrible if he still decides to walk away.
Thursday, February 7th, 2013
It is possible that as a nation expands in economic power and wealth, singles are expected to produce more and their expectations are more complex than say a tribe in a remote part of Africa. Here the tribe work together to form a union between the community where work is shared and the value of each individual becomes even more apparent. In the Western nations, everyone is held accountable to society but not to the family unit around them. It almost seems that society is vying for a bigger contribution from each individual at the cost of family unity. Each of one us is busy trying to make money and fulfill the long term objectives required by the nation to continue its path towards global expansion and power. But for what? To make a few more people at the top more powerful and hungry for more. If one has sufficient money, the reverse is true. They are now in a position to spend more time with family and ponder over matters that are more in tune with the affairs of the heart.
Related - Divorce rates data
Are singles of today looking for a brighter future with their partner or just to make sure that both can get by in society and have the ability to maintain some kind of life? What is true is that pairing up can be economical in many ways than one. For example, singles sharing the same roof can reduce their rental outgoings as well as the money that goes towards food, gas etc. It seems that pairing up can make economical sense and the other factor of companionship may come later for some depending on your financial situation. If we are to increase the birth rate of the nation as the German ministries are eager to do, then I believe we need to tackle the bigger problem of people welfare and their standing in society. We can bring all the programs to bear for helping couples to have more children but this would be all wasted if the right environment for couples are not created within the society. This would mean having a less stressful life where the nation is not pulling at individuals from all angles and encourages family unity. It also means the spread of wealth should be divided fairly and not unbalanced such as the case of western nations of today.
Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
Dating is an exciting moment in each one’s life. Each person wants to put up his or her best foot forward when on a date. Special care is taken to wear the right outfit, the hairdo, the perfume, the footwear and the accessories too. Dating marks the beginning of a relationship and gives a sense of well-being and security to the singles. No single going on a date would want to ruin that relationship. He or she would strive to build a stronger bond with the date if the chemistry works on the first meeting. Most singles will hide these facts from their date, so be wary of these:
1. Alcoholism - this is one of the biggest problems singles face if they have been alone and lonely for too long. Their dependence on alcohol may have made them alcoholics which they will never share with their date for a fear of losing him or her
2. Drug abuse- even if he or she has been rehabilitated one will never give this secret out. Hiding this fact seems proper to them as they consider this a passing phase of life
3. Relationship with ex- knowing details of relationship with the ex may drive your date away. Don’t mention former lovers to her or she may label you to be a sex maniac
4. Personal Comment- no matter how fat or ugly she looks in that dress, never tell her that unless you want to get rid of her
5. Family secrets-are best kept secrets. Be it a broken home, your parents multiple partners or gay or lesbian streaks
6. OCD- obsessive compulsive disorder is most prevalent amongst people today. Most of them are aware of it but do not want disclose that fact
7. Medical Ailment-is best kept hidden from the date forever which maybe life threatening so one can enjoy the company
Being too honest with your date may not be the best policy and that is the reason why singles hide facts from their date. However, be aware that trust can be lost if you don’t disclose some of this information early on in the relationship.