Replies: 9 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2014-04-17 11:58:46 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

A child asked his father, ”How were people born?” So his father said, ”Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on.” The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, ”We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now.” The child ran back to his father and said, ”You lied to me!” His father replied, ”No, your mom was talking about her side of the family.” 😀

(Member)

A German asks a Mexican if they have any Jews in Mexico. The Mexican says, “Sí, we have orange jews, apple jews, and grape jews!” 😀

(Member)

ok try this one
A policeman was called to the side of a freeway because of a disturbance concerning a car with a flat tire, he drives to the mile marker and sees a car on the side of the road with two moving paper cut outs of men in trench coats with a blonde changing the flat. he pulls up behind the car and steps out. and asks the blonde what was going on with the cut outs. The blonde looks at him and then the cut outs and said ” those are my emergency flashers”

(Member)

Those are funny jokes!

(Member)

whats the difference between a blonde and a mosquitoe? a mosquitoe stops sucking when you hit it on the head

(Member)

Two blondes were walking down the sidewalk and one blonde sees a compact and stops to pick it up. She opens it and looks in the mirror and gasps, \”Hey! I know that girl\”. The other blonde says, \”Let me see\” and takes the compact and looks in the mirror and explains, \”Of course you do, dummy, thats me!\”. Hahahahhahaha

(Member)

Back in the sixties there were these two barefoot hippies sitting on the curb outside the drug store sipping on their sodas.

One says to the other, “Man, your feet are dirtier than mine.”

The older one replies, “Well they ought to be, I’m two years oder than you.

(Member)

A man calls 911 and says, \”I think my wife has died\”. The operator says, \”How do you know?\” He says, \”The sex is
about the same, but the ironing
is piling up!\”

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.
She said she would
like to come back as a cow. I said, \”You obviously haven\’t been listening.\”

My wife has been missing for a week. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all
of her clothes back.

(Member)

A big group of hunters were in the middle of the jungle and decided to split into smaller groups. Four fools decided to form one of the smaller groups and started walking.

After a while, one of them realized they were quite far away from the main group, and that they couldn’t possibly find the way back. One of the other fools says to the other three: “I’ve heard that whenever you can’t find your group, what you have to do is to shoot three times to the air and wait for someone to find you” They shoot three times to the air, wait a while, but nothing happens. So they shoot three more times to the air but, again, no one comes to help them. After trying three shots more the fool says: “I hope this time someone can find us… that was my last arrow”

[1]