Returned 18 results for 'Category: Celebrity Dating Stories'
Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
In America the divorce rates amongst celebrities is found to be almost 70%. Most celebrities rush into a relationship thinking it love when it is actually lust. With name, fame, money and success being their companions, most of the celebrities do not take their relationship seriously.
• Selena Gomez the American actor and singer gained popularity with her role as Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place. She is dating Justin Bieber, an 18 year old who is a Canadian singer, dancer, rapper and song writer. Selena says she does not take her personal life to seriously
• Noel Edmonds is a broadcaster who made his name as a DJ on BBC. He started dating Pauline after breaking up with Marjan Simmons and admits that his relationship with Pauline is not serious
• Fred Armisen with co star Abby Elliot is nothing serious he says. They started dating after Fred split with Elisabeth Moss
• Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher desperately tried to hide the cracks in their marriage until they divorced. Ashton cheated on his wife with Brittney Jones and now is enjoying his time with Mila Kunis
• Katy Perry the ‘wide awake’ singer has been dating Robert Ackroyd the machine guitarist. She insists that her relationship with Robert is not serious
All these celebrities are seen dating but they claim that it is just friendship (with benefits) as they are close friends and nothing serious. It would be interesting to study the brains of these celebrities to find out how they are wired differently. Is it media attention or the need for a companion for a short while that compels them not to take the relationships seriously?
Thursday, January 31st, 2013
Name, fame, success or money does not deter the celebrities from cheating in a relationship. Most cheat for the thrill and excitement of this forbidden act. It is natural to be attracted towards another person as chemistry works involuntarily. Most people control this felling and act otherwise but some do let go of the logic and step out and venture further.
Five celebrities who cheated in their relationship and started dating again:
1. Jesse James the famous TV personality cheated on Sandra Bullock which ended their six years of marriage. He was into an extra marital relationship with Michelle McGee. James is now engaged to Kat Von D. They have not officially announced their marriage
2. Brad Pitt cheated on his wife Jennifer Aniston over Angelina Jolie. They called of the marriage and Brad was happily married to Angelina till they filed for a divorce
Related Article - Arm Caddy for Celebrities
3. Tiger Woods had a roaring relationship outside of marriage. His wife Elin Nordegren divorced him in 2010. The divorced golfer is in a relationship with Lindsey Vonn the Olympic skier
Related Article -Top Celebrity Successful Romances of 2012
4. Tori Spelling had a relationship with actor Dean McDermott when she was still married to Charlie Shanian. She divorced him in 2006 and married Dean a month later
5. Eric Benet cheated on Halle Berry who left him for adultery and his sex addiction. Eric Benet married Manuela Testolini while rumors say Halle is married to Olivier Martinez
Stepping out of a relationship is not acceptable in any society. The fans emulate the celebrity and literally idol worship them. These fans are most disheartened when they learn about their idol doing wrong. It is difficult to analyze this highly complex behavior of the celebrity who we believe to have a complete and fulfilling life.
Thursday, January 24th, 2013
Celebrities are always in the limelight and most are sought after by the general public. Though celebrities get a high being surrounded by their fans, there are moments when they need to relax and unwind. Being a celebrity becomes stressful as one has to maintain a mindset and mood that may contradict what the brain actually thinks.
Celebrities are usually on the move. Hollywood celebrities, singers, performers or sports celebrities are constantly traveling. They do travel with their spouse or partner most of the times. When compelled to travel alone, most of them choose to date a companion who is referred to as an ‘arm caddy’.
Celebrities hire a companion to provide companionship and comfort when they are in the limelight. The stress of a game or stage performance or the shooting outdoors takes the toll on the celebrity. When in public view they are surrounded by fans, returning to the hotel the loneliness and boredom sets in which increases stress and leads to depression. Aside from bodyguards, a companion keeps that depression away and ensures that the performance of the sportsperson or actor is not affected during the highly electrifying game or shooting the next day.
Related Article - What must it be like to a date a famous celebrity?
An arm caddy is an unknown companion to the celebrity who is envied for this glam position. Most celebrities are spotted with an arm caddy these days offering a new profession for the public.
Related Article - Top Celebrity Romance of 2012
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013
Somewhere in between his relationships he was seen dating Ashley Olsen who is fourteen years younger than him. He was spotted with Kate Hudson too. Well, he was seen hanging around with Matthew McConaughey who is branded as a womanizer so what else can be expected. He became arrogant and avoided the media but started twittering.
In 2008 Lance Armstrong met Anna Hansen through his charity work. The couple started dating in July 2008. Lance announced that his girlfriend Anna Hansen was pregnant with his child who was born in 2009 and his fifth child, a baby girl was born in Oct 2010. After undergoing chemotherapy for testicular cancer it was believed that he could no longer father children but he insisted that both these children were conceived naturally.
Lance Armstrong was one of the best sportsman/athlete the world has ever seen. Unfortunately he has no sportsman spirit to live life. He did not care about the wife who was there with him when he was fighting cancer nor the kids who adored him. His next relationship with Crow did not last longer and he was more than happy to plunge into a relationship with Hansen and even bore kids out of wedlock.
Lance Armstrong’s life appears like a scripted Hollywood story. This promising athlete who miraculously overcame the deadly cancer messed up his professional and personal life with unstable relationships, arrogance and drugs. The Boss or Big Tex as he was fondly nicknamed is an iron man with a feeble mind. Lance Armstrong once said: “A boo is lot louder than a cheer.”
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013
Lance Edward Armstrong born under the charmer’s Virgo Sun sign on 18th Sept 1971 was the proud record holder of seven consecutive wins at Tour De France from 1999 to 2005. A cancer survivor who was treated for testicular cancer that spread to his brain and lungs from October 1996 and was declared cancer-free in Feb 1997. In 2012 he was disqualified and stripped of all titles including an Olympic bronze for using performance enhancing drugs and banned for a lifetime from professional cycling. This year in Jan 2013 he admitted to doping on Oprah Winfrey show.
Lance’s parents divorced when he was just two years old. His mother married Terry Armstrong who adopted Lance in 1974. In 1997 when he was battling cancer, Kristin met him at a press conference. After a year of courtship, Lance and Kristin married in Santa Barbara and settled in France so he could pursue his cycling career. Earlier Lance had frozen his sperms and Kristin gave birth to a son and twin girls. What appeared to be a perfect marriage ended in divorce in 2003.
Within two months Armstrong started dating American singer and songwriter Sheryl Crow in late 2003. Did he have no qualms about the break-up with his wife Kristin and his three kids? Or was this new relationship with Sheryl a rebound of his broken marriage? Lance revealed their relationship in January 2004 and announced their engagement in September 2005. Crow accompanied him during two of his tours. They broke up within in a year of announcing their engagement. Was Sheryl Crow aware of his doping addiction?
Related Article - What we can learn from the recent Lance Armstrong revelation