Replies: 2 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-11 04:10:31 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

For those of you who don’t know who are the Messianics…

NATSARIM (often referred to as Messianics) are the first-followers of Yahusha of Natsarith, the Messiah of Israel, who also obeyed Torah (The Covenant with Israel). They are reappearing on the Earth in the last days. Natsarim are identified as the original followers of Yahusha at Acts 24:5, and were persecuted, despised, and suppressed by the early Christian “church fathers”, who were quite different; the “church fathers” developed “Christianity” primarily at the Catechetical School of Alexandria, in Egypt, a place considered to be the repository of all human knowledge (Research the “Alexandrian Library”).

There belief is that all people outside the Covenant must engraft through the Covenant, written upon their hearts by the Spiritual indwelling of the Messiah.

DIFFERENCES:

Messianics: the true Hebrew Name of the Creator is called upon: Yahuah (yod-hay-uau-hay).

The Messiah’s true Name is used: Yahusha.

The weekly Sabbath is observed as a day of rest, according to the Commandment.

The 7 annual festivals commanded for Israel to observe are observed, and there is no observance of a single “Christian” festival, which are all derived from Pagan festivals.

Examples of these differences:

(*** Natsarim***)

Observe the Festivals

of Yahuah (Dt. 16, Lev. 23)

Sabbath (7th day)

Passover

Matsah

Shabuoth

Yom Teruah

Yom Kaphar

Sukkoth

Hebrew calendar

(*** Christian ***)

Don’t obey the Covenant,

rather adhere to various

“sacraments”.

Sunday (1st day)

Ash Wednesday

Lent

Easter

Pentecost

All Saints Day

Christmas

Epiphany

Roman calendar

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Curious. I see lots of Christian folk out and about, but I’ve not seen hide nor hair of any messianics.

I’m up for a talk/sharing.

[1]