Replies: 8 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-11 03:43:55 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

This is for the Guest that made the comment about Obama.

A Christian is someone who has been born again by God (John 3:3; John 3:7; 1 Peter 1:23) and has put faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8 tells us that it is “…by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”

Who are we to judge?

Paul:participated in the persecution of Christians until the time of his miraculous conversion on the way to Damascus; called by Christ

Moses: kills an Egyptian for striking a Hebrew

Abraham : was untruthful when he had Sarah tell the Pharaoh that she was his sister (Gen. 12:13).

Grace allows Him to forgive us even though we certainly do not earn or deserve such forgiveness (Eph. 2:8-9). When we walk in the light the blood of Jesus, his son keeps on cleansing us of our sins (I John 1:7). Therefore as forgiven sinners we serve our gracious God and he uses us to his honor and glory just as he did Abraham.

1 Corinthians 4:3–5

3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human 1court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 cTherefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to dlight the hidden things of darkness and ereveal the 2counsels of the hearts. fThen each one’s praise will come from God.

(Member)

Are spirits alive?

(Member)

Yes! Jesus is alive and lives in the believers..do you believe in Jesus the son of God??? ”for God so loved the world, he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”john 3:16

(Member)

What I wonder is how someone like Obama can call himself a Christian yet he allows abortion, gay marriage. He has rid prayer from just about every kind of business or school. So I just wonder what his answer will be when he faces God and God asks ”Why did you turn your back on me”.

(Member)

NOT ONLY DOES JESUS LIVES,BUT IF WE ALLOW HIM HE WILL LIVE IN US.HIS MERCY AN GRACE ENDURES FOREVER.HE CAME IN THE FORM OF MAN AN DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD THAT WE MAY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD,WITHOUT HIM THERE IS ONLY DARKNESS. MATTHEW 11V28 COME UNTO ME,ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN,AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST.TAKE MY YOKE UPON YOU,AND LEARN OF ME, FOR I AM MEEK AND LOWLY IN HEART;AND YE SHALL FIND REST UNTO YOUR SOULS.FOR MY YOKE IS EASY,AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT.

(Member)

Are their any christian women on here.

(Member)

I AGREE,WITH ALL SADNESS IN LIFE SOMETIMES I DO NOT KNOW HOW PEOPLE WITH NO FAITH COPE
ANGELINA

(Member)

thank you jesus loves longiland ny happy holidays

[1]