Jumpdates » Forums » Entertainment; Books

Bogus Publisher?

Replies: 1 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-02-03 03:52:14 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Hello there, and I have been researching a publishing company called PublishAmerica online. Anyway, as I have been researching this so called publishing company, I have come across a lot of negative comments about them. I have to say that if a lot of people are saying pretty much the same thing about this company, there must be some truth to the matter. Anyway, I am writing this, because last year, I had a book called, “The Divine Awakening” published by these guys. And, after reading tons and tons of comments and some videos about this company, I have to the relization that this company is a scam. Now, I have to tell you that this news upsets me very much. I have worked 10 years on my book, and I have even been through many hardships in getting it published. Now, I know that there maybe others like me who have gone through these
guys and I just want you to know, that if you have, or know someone who has, I’d love to hear your comments and reactions to what has comspired. I know that it can be a very difficult thing to have something you have worked on for so long, then get nothing to show for it. But anyway, I really want to know if you’ve been scammed by these guys and lets get the word out about these guys, because they don’t care about books, they only care about money. And if you’d like to read more about their complaints, feel free to google, “PublishAmerica scam” and you will know what I am talking about. Let’s make sure they get what they deserve, and let’s make sure us authors get some kind of justice, thank you very much.

[1]