Replies: 1 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-10 09:38:23 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

She sits on the dock head against the docking post. The stars let out the brightest glare ever. Its times like thess when the breeze sends a shiver down my spine. It’s the fall trying to remind you of winter and stars trying to remind you of hope. I come to this spot even though you may never know its my favorite spot to come to to just to close my eyes and get breaths of salt water . I remember the good things but never remind myself of the bad. I wish on every star in site that things will look up and that i will be happy again. Or at least something to smile about and hold on to. Lately everything has been slipping away, letting go of me. I don’t know if i should be scared to let another soul in. I try to open up and im just reminded again why its a bad idea. As a tear slips down my cheek and just dissolves into the ocean i just look down at the glare on the water from the stars. The calmness of the water of this night. Like the stillness of my body i sit in place and just think. Unil i daydream im in another time. A time when everything was gone right and i have no worries, no fears. (dream) He was perfect and i was the last thing from perfect. He knew that everyone around me only saw me as that girl known for her past. She wanted to start to over somewhere new so as we just held on to eachother and closed are eyes. We woke up in a pasture surrounded by wildflowers and a cliff with a staircase that led to a beach. The butterflies and hummingbirds sucking on the nectarine trees. I was wearing a lace dress with a daisy tucked between my ears. As we would laugh as we chase eachother through the way. Teasing eachother in the most harmless way. With a kiss on the cheeks i would run down to the beach and he would follow as we lie in that moment staring in eachothers eyes, in the soft sand we just dream again how we didnt wanna wake and jump back in reality…

[1]