Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Relationship Issues

Why does it seem like only attract guys who are losers???

Replies: 16 - Pages: 1 [2] - Last reply: 2014-06-10 19:37:59 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

because you have not met me.

(Member)

The reason is simple:
1) There are many jerks out there that message most of the women they see on a site. They make it even harder on the ”good” guys that are more reluctant to contact women.

OR

2) The good guys refrain from messaging women because they have come across the ”users/fake” women that make things harder for those of us who are real and are looking for someone real.

(Member)

This is probably a sampling error. Either all guys are in fact losers, which you don\’t seem to believe, or else you simply end up dating them. If all the guys you date are losers, then that is indicative that you\’ve been dating the same kind of guys over and over again and you need try something different.

I don\’t intend to sound mean, but if you try the same thing over and over again, do you honestly expect different results?

(Member)

Your ID currently says: Guest. Were you registered at one time and lost it? Or did you never complete the registration process?

(Member)

SLOW DOWN AN WAIT FOR THE RIGHT GUY INSTEAD OF JUST A GUY, GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT

(Member)

I find it funny and sad that every guy that seems to have interest in me turns out to be a loser. I just dont get it, I am a good, sweet, hard working, independent, good looking woman. Its like I have loser magnet written on my forehead. Where are all the good men and can I get a plane ticket to where ever that is.

1 [2]