Jumpdates » Forums » Jumpdates Help Section; Suggestions/Site Help

?s about Search & Suggestion....

Replies: 5 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-02-04 18:23:15 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

i really i’m looking for someone reliable..someone who is interested in a long term relationship..

(Member)

To ”evagoblog”: I should have answered this in the same message. In a list of searched users, right-click on a person’s ID and open in a new tab. Look at their profile in the new tab and close it when finished. Your search will still be there in the original tab.

(Member)

To ”evagoblog”: I have looked for a ”marital status” here, but have not been able to find one. I do think it would be a good idea to have one.

(Member)

Does this site have a place to state one’s marital status? I wrote to a member and because of the difficulty of assessing this site, told him to contact me on Mingle 2, on there I saw that he was married, came back here and saw that there was NO marital status mentioned. Since I started writing here don’t want to go back to MY profile and see if it has the marital status. Does this site just assume that everyone on here is single? Many dating sites are not exclusively for singles as they have different options, for friendship or pen pals or allow people to join for writing in the forums. It IS very disappointing as he does not mention his single status on this site, although does on Mingle 2 which DOES mention marital status but he does state THERE he is married but says he only wants friendship. Unless you restrict this site ONLY for singles, you should have a box to check one’s marital status. Since admin. don’t seem to have the time to answer individual queries, can you just answer items mentioned on the forums.

(Member)

Does anyone know if there’s a way to keep your search on when you get off it to message someone? I had a specific search for men 48-58 in Torrance, CA (since the permanent search of men listed on my home page were always far away), I saved it but when I hit the back button, I lost all the details, had to spend all the time using the drop down menu to redo everything, than tried hitting the search tab with the same results, seemed like no way, I could keep the list I wanted up.

This forum seems to only list complaints and I’m beginning to see why, what with the delay in posting of the pics and the frustration of using the search engine. Yes, it IS free, but the site makes money from people using the site, and if people defect from it, the site loses money.

I wrote to the support after I couldn’t see any answer in FAQS where sites usually put answers to people’s questions, and finally thought of going to the forums. Please support or admin, take note, in the FAQs section put that if you have ?s about anything (since you don’t seem to answer people who write) go to the Forums, at the least I hope you not only answer (where a lot of people can see it) but take suggestions from there.

[1]