Replies: 2 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-01-31 03:41:38 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

How are you doing, Am jenny and Am Born inCo lorado Denver but i grow up in San Antonio so am Living with my friend here in usa….Am a Single Mum but i have a Little Kid, A 7 Years old Boy…… It shows you are really interested in knowing me. Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship, I am 30 years old and As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but it’s my choice to choose one, the one my heart goes for, someone i can lean on, to give me the love I have always wanted to have. So tell me about yourself, what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself…and alerts see how it goes from here. But anyway, here’s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things, and fishing. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman….
I feel i let you know more about me, my personality, interests and hobbies. Personality: I am an open minded person, trustworthy, cool, loving, caring, understanding, and down to earth. I been straight and want same in return coos I won’t treat people the way I don’t want to be treated. As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity, don’t you think so? Interests and hobbies’ like playing squash, listening to music, I like traveling, dining out, love attending live jazz concerts. I like reading poetry, novels, and arts and crafts. My favorites foods are: Thai food, French toast and red wine, favorite actor: Angelina Jolie, Favorite color: Yellow. This is what I Likes: I like people been honest, truthful coos trust is a vital phenomenon I like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor. And this is what I dislike in a person: I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real, I hate pretense and I feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship. I am a lips and eyes person… I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common….I am such a person that is open minded and never hide my feelings when it comes to love and care expression…..my both parent are divorce since when I was at the age of 19yrs………My mum taught me the way of the Lord and how to be Useful to everyone and move closer to God ,honest sincere and Serve the Lord and try to abstain from Sin,. I am a kind of person that do love going to church .I was been cheated and been betray, just came out of a relationship that lasted for 2yrs…. my Ex cheated on me and messing around, He Pregnated a Little Girl and he also drink too much.. [Drunkard]. Now I am in CALIFONIA since I was hurt and burnt. I want you I am looking for whom am Gonna Rest My life with till the rest of my life. I need someone to share my life with and am willing to do the same. Sharing on all levels and willing to give 100% to the relationship is very important. The relationship to me is more important than self and hopefully you feel the same. Marriage is important but a soul mate in life is most important. I like to spend as much time with my significant other as possible.. I like doing anything outdoors. Let’s make wonderful memories together. If you like the same things, I am looking forward to hear from you. I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you’ll fall into sadness, this would not do. Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. Here IS my Y! MESSENGER [email protected]. i will be looking forward to see you on Yahoo im.. I am single. Love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such. I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle what am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh. I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good…. Thanks.

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

hi there, im kirsty. im a virgin mary xx im 5ft 4 and 8 stone, im toned and enjoy going to the gym.
interested in helping me with my virginty prob…???
xx

[1]