Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Dating Experiences

This dating thing sucks!

Replies: 12 - Pages: [1] 2 - Last reply: 2012-09-26 21:15:37 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

yes dating sites is really sucks.. i troed already i taught he is real. but he is not reall.. its hard to find good guy here in dating sites… i know some women r good and some r not , but i think if u talk to someone here we will know if they r real or not.. am i right. but i can advise only if ever u talk to someone already , dont find anymore, try to focus your time to him, to know him to know aobut his background. its better to know what he like or dislikes, his hobbies not askingf about SEX.. i hate someone who u talk here and at that time he asking about sex. so many rude in dating site. not all here r looking for fun .

(Member)

iam new to this site and after hearing how much it sucks from you guys, i dont even know if i should try it.

(Member)

Dating does suck. I feel like NO one will take me for who I am.. 🙁 I\’m about ready to give up.

(Member)

Thanks for the heads up!!!

(Member)

you guys are really tied of being here,but the main thing is that you should follow your heart & never give up trying because a living dog is better than a dead lion,just summon courage & i promise you will laugh @ last lol……

(Member)

Yes, there are a bunch of us women that are not full of shit. I think probably less than half but there are some. Unfortunately, I have run into the same problem with men. They have cars, boats, houses everywhere…I don’t care what you have material wise but I guess that’s a turn on for some women. I don’t know.

(Member)

Where’s the beef???

(Member)

Michael:

You are funny! You are right about the bars though. You will have a much better chance in a bar compared to here. I have received hundreds of messages and not one of them was from a real woman.

I am an optimist though. I believe that eventually a real woman will appear.

(Member)

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ALL THREE OF YOU . ESPECIALLY YOU DCOLE. HAVENT FOUND ANY ON THIS SITE YET , LOL I TELL YOU WHAT, I HAVE 4 PAGES OF MAIL . YOU KNOW HOW MANY LETTERS THAT IS ? EVERY ONE OF THEM FAKE PHOTOS !!!! ALL IN USA TILL YOU FIND OUT THE LIVING WITH COUSIN , PARENTS DEAD, JUST PLAIN STUCK OVER THERE !!! ALL SCAMMERS ! I LEFT A PAYING SITE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCAMMERS . I COME HERE AND OMG THIS PLACE IS SLAP ATE UP WITH THEM. IM GOING BACK TO DRINKING AND THE BARS. IM TIRED OF INTERNET CRAP ! MY MAIL IS FULL . WHO EVER OWNS THIS SITE CAN HAVE THEM.

(Member)

THERE ARE SOME GOOD WOMEN OUT THERE,WE HAVE GOOD AN BAD IN MEN AN IN WOMEN

[1] 2