Replies: 2 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-06-15 17:12:20 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Well, at least you had one good year, right?

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Ladies do not date this man! I spent three years in a relationship with him. I did not find out til a long time afterward that when we met he was living with his girlfriend and two of his male friends he did not tell me that the girl was his girlfriend so I did not know til it was too late. He is grouchy, he hates kids, he is selfish, and wants everything his way all the time. You also cannot have family around you either cause he starts getting butt hurt if you spend time with them. He starts off by doing everything for you lighting your cigarettes, fixing your coffee, even wanting to take a shower with you and wanting to wash you off. Then after you are in a relationship with him for about a year he starts going behind your back and posting on dating sites. He is abusive to your children he complains all the time about everything, and dont worry about cooking for him cause he never likes what you fix cause everything he makes is better than what you could make. Also in about a year all intimacy goes by by cause as I said before he is on dating sites and sex sites looking for something new. Remember his name is Murphy47 and the reason he does not have a picture on here is that he is waaaay older than the picture that he will probably put on this site so if you do decide to meet him after this warning you will see what I am talking about. He has no money, no car cause he wrecked his truck one night because he had a seizure yes he has epilepsy as well so be warned do what you want but believe me you need to stay away from him.

[1]