Replies: 3 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2013-06-14 23:26:19 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

you are right just as any man can be a Father it takes someone special to be a dad, I want to find a life Partner, my soul mate and my best friend all in one package

(Member)

ANY MAN CAN SCREW, BUT IT TAKES A GENTLEMAN TO BE A LOVER OR A PARTNER.

(Member)

Hi Paul here, By my profile you will see that I am was Hippie back in the “Good Ole Day’s-The Late 60’s!” An era where dating and sex was easier! But the times have changed and its tougher even getting a date much less anything more! I can truly understand how most feel, I have been burned three times since 1974 with unfaithfulness on the part of mates. The first and the third ended in divorce.

But I am a Romantic and I believe that my Soulmate is out there, that one that I have been yearning for all my life! To meet and connect is the Big Question. I want more than a “Wham, Bamm, Thank You Maam!” That’s why I said, ‘ANY DOG CAN SCREW!” It’s really meaningless without some mutual connection! For me I have to accept that I’m older and that my teen years have been long gone! I don’t like being alone at 60, but I will not jump into another relationship unless we both know that its out of love! Because NOTHING else will be LASTING! Check out my poem Ladies!

LOVE-ANGELS WEEP!
By Author/Writer: Paul David Powers

Her hair drapes her breast, fluffy & light
Her eyes are a mystery into the night
That smile so sensual, all bout you
Of fantasy, Love and Dreams that come true!

What is she thinking, in those dark shades?
Of love and of romance, Come Darling, let’s play
And soar far above the clouds, oh so high
Oh please don’t come down, let’s get up & fly

Caught in her beauty, not even a care
My fingers are gliding right through her hair
To kiss those red lips, oh what a treat
My face is on fire, I’m burning, such heat

We are together, lying as one
Like lava, it’s pouring. HOT like the sun
Now we lay sleeping, a sleep that’s so deep
Cause the love we just had, made angels weep

[1]