Replies: 2 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-06-19 03:17:33 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay.

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

This will probably sound like bullshit, but I will say it anyway.

I have been with the same woman for 20 years, up until my separation a year ago. Simply waiting on the papers to come from the state, and ready to start new. Still have not started dating, but I have registered on a few sites to see what happens.

After being here a week or so, at least I know I am not alone 🙂

I finally got custody agreements signed and I was awarded 1/2 custody of my 5 year old daughter and 13 year old son, they live with me every other day! It is probably strange, but I was a work from home father that raised both of my kids from the time they were born until they hit kindergarten.

Sometimes I feel like a housewife who\’s husband left her, only I am not asking for anything from her, and I am the one that left (she just was not in love anymore and refused to get help). It is rough balancing the time with the kids and a career 🙂

With any luck, I will meet some good folks to hang out and have a beer with!

Rest assured if you are feeling hopeless, overwhelmed, unsure, or just plain lonely, you are not alone. Everyone that goes through these massive life changes has gone through it, and it will get better soon. just don\’t expect it to happen on its own 🙂

[1]