Replies: 8 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2014-04-18 18:00:57 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

True,so many BLANK PROFILES in here,hope, real people will outsmart those scammers and this site will get better in the future,these days I only believe in the profiles which have a high number of posts in forums.

(Member)

My own profile is kinda blank. Why? If you want to know more ask.

(Member)

Hi I just joined a couple of days ago. A little confusing. Posted a few pics however they continue to say they are waiting for approval. I’ve filled out my entire profile but have yet to receive a message. Not sure if it’s not a busy site or that my profile is just not interesting to anyone. A bit discouraged :-(. I guess I’ll give it a few more days. Is anyone out there????

(Member)

Just started this online dating a few days ago for the first time in my life and I’m already getting bored with it. What can you do when you’re too busy with work… wait it out I guess…

Jump dates taking forever to approve my pic isnt helping either :/

Im also on some other site and I’m getting people adding me from Nigeria…..So I guess there’s a boom in online dating in Nigeria…who knew maybe I should move there huh…. must think about it…

(Member)

I have to agree, a profile with no picture or details is quite off putting……..i must sort out my own photo !!!

(Member)

Seems to me the same. If there is no photo why? I take this as a serious reason to skip over no pic. At my age being honest and posting a recent pic is essential. What you see is what you get. If you do not like what you see then you can go to the next one. That is why I post a new picture . Real me wrinkles and all.

(Member)

You are right, most profiles that attempt in contacting have been all scams. They say they are from the USA and then when they send an email you can review the header of the mail prior to reading the message. Look for the originating IP address and then do a free IP lookup online. Most of them so far have been from Ghana, or Nigeria, in West Africa. Romance Scams
Be very careful what emails you open.
Sure would be nice to find honesty out here…

(Member)

I’m recently new here and I’m surprised by the number of members who, for one reason or another, leave their profiles blank. I don’t know about the rest of the men here (although some are just as guilty about doing the same thing)but if a woman posts a blank profile, I tend to think that… 1. they’re either scammers…or 2. they have something to hide. In either case, I just pass them right on by without giving them a second thought.

C’mon. ladies! If you’re serious about finding someone, give us men something to go on!! (same goes for the guys as well)

[1]