Replies: 6 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-08-21 23:34:34 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Online dating sites can work. This one does seem to have its fair share of scammers though.

(Member)

Do you people really believe that all of this works?

(Member)

WOMAN ARE QUEENS WE ARE THE BACK BONE WITHOUT US NOTHINGS POSSIBLE SO MAN SHOULD LOVE US CHERISH US IF THATS WHAT WE DESIRE A WOMEN HEART IS SO FRAGILE

(Member)

This may seem ironic since Im such an exciting freak, but try finding a partner who can define or demonstrate HUMAN LOVE to be THE TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF ANOTHER PERSON’S INNERMOST BEING or GIVING EVERYTHING, THEN GIVNG YOURSELF. It worked for me! My lady is fine and I love her so undeniably that she brings me home sexy ladies and allows me to find new ones!

(Member)

I dont like a guy that looks at a woman and judges her on the surface by her looks without getting to know the person she is by looking in her heart. That tells who the person really is. Guys see an attractive woman and all of a sudden they stereo type her as being a high maintenance diva with lots of drams, thinking shes all that and wont give them a chance. Thats not always the case, sometimes looks can be very deceiving, sometimes the woman is very down to earth and just wants to love and be loved. Thats how i am. I dont think im better than the next person, I just want to be happy with someone who loves me as much as i love them. Im a giver by nature, if i can make someones day by something i say or do then that makes my day. Its never all about me, i can make it about someone else, one day maybe i will find the man that we capture each others heart and from that day forward i will spend the rest of my life making his life everything it should be.

(Member)

Good night everyone. I’m not too sure how this site works, as Ive sent emails but no one responded.
Anyway, I just wana know if there is any asian/white/hispanic guy whom would be interested in getting to know a Jamaican woman?
I dont need anyone to judge me….I really dont like it, ok. I need people whom are real and not ashamed of who they are. My reaon for the choices Ive made is Jamaican men have not been all that great to me and its best I think outside of the box for a change.
Am I wrong to say most girls wana feel like the girls in the movies and have a man so in love it makes him drop to his knees?….
I just wana experience what only a few in this world will ever feel…real, true love.

[1]