Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Am here to find a true love are you in?

Replies: 4 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2008-11-12 20:58:44 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

what do you think about canada ?

(Member)

Yes. I’m in. And here’s a poem for you. A Princess defined She?s so fresh as if from recess So fine without a drop of excess Tissues well coupled and flawless A product of skillful process She maybe without a drop of goodness But matchless in effeminate prowess To men, this duchess is blameless

(Member)

yeah im in

(Member)

Hi, I was going through your profile and love to know more about you.I am seeking a man i can spend the rest of my life with.Well it’s quite difficult to write about oneself when u know that others will be judging u on what u write, I’m just going to be simple and fly straight. I’ve been told that I’m a classy lady with a great dress sense,I’m an optimistic person who has a variety of interests open minded, creative, adventurous and spontaneous. Someone who is gentle yet aggressive, sexy and ravenous yet romantic, playful and confident, I love to be pleased.I am a very open minded person and very accepting. When it comes to a man that I care about I am affectionate and passionate. I love to kiss…please do mail back at if you’re interested so we can know more about each other and i can send you more of my pictures….I’m willing to relocate to meet the man of my dreams.
Thanks and cant wait to read from you if you are interested.
Leeza

[1]