Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Fun, Friendship and more

Replies: 4 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-10-06 13:30:19 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

i am a hardworking man but currently divorced. i am in need of a matured lady with good attitude. i am jovial and i love nature.

(Member)

True, as every good relationship must firstly begin with friendship cause it a mutual feelings that need to have a good and a solid foundation to which its can be built upon.
The fun aspect is also essential.

(Member)

I search only for serious attitudes for the future family. I do not wish to play game with feelings. And heart of any woman I wish to meet the real woman full of love and adjusted on long home life. I shall hope very much,who knows who may be the lucky girl I think that such a woman exists in this world. Probably, I hope that the love happens not only in films. To me it is very necessary the woman which will understand me, to love me and to accept me with all my positive parties and lacks It is necessary for me serious intentions and time tor me..

(Member)

Hey im looking for new friends (female) and like yeah im looking for a relationship but friends also, so even just for a chat. I am a good guy so like, there is no need to be worried about being played or messed about. yeah im fun to be around and im happy. So im looking for someone who is aged from 18 to 21 and also well in ireland aswell. So anyway what can i say, im a student atending my second year at a plc, i am fun to be with, always have a laugh and well yeah so if anyone intrested just messege me. Also if u wanna know more just check out my page.

[1]