Replies: 6 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2011-11-07 01:33:27 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

got dumped from my first girlfriend after 2 years of a great relationship she left me and wont say why but she dropped her phone that day and she was talking to a guy that I didnt know so yeah IT SUCKS and so I am here to get her off my mind and make myself happy. any girls that wanna help just message me

(Member)

hi,i split up with my ex,we were together for 30 years.at first its like you died inside,you become numb in mind and body.that was 4 years ago,life does get better,ive been with 1 woman since we split and that lasted 2 weeks,i wasnt ready then.ive started to like me again,and just enjoy life.i will find love again by not trying to change someone and love them for who they are,i wish you all the best.its good to talk …

(Member)

if your man left you his lost, you have have too many men out here looking for a good woman.take this time to find the the one that will make you happy,now you know what it takes from bad to good,think about it…

(Member)

Hello Jackiez. I know exactly what ure going thru,U Need to realize dat u are a very special person and u need to have a positive outlook of the break up. There is more to life than that guy..

(Member)

THAT GUY IS SO STUPID 4 LIVING U BUT IM HERE 4 U

(Member)

I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years. I really don’t know what to do. I really trusted him so much and I thought he was the one. Now that he’s gone I feel like my world’s just fallen apart. I’d just like to meet new people to lead me out of the dark… Someone who can still make me believe in love and life.

[1]