Replies: 6 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-07-06 17:19:44 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT ALL OVER THE WORLD, IN EVERY CITY AN STATE,AS WELL AS EVERY COUNTRY,SO THEN WHY NOT THIS SITE AN EVERY OTHER SITE.SOME WANTS A BETTER LIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,SO WANTS TO CHEAT AN SCAM,AN OTHERS THINGS,AN THERE ALSO SOME WHO IS TRULY SEEKING SOMETHING REAL AN FAMILY..

(Member)

I agree that if we work together, we can slowly rid this site of the fake people. Another good suggestion would be to have moderators in these message areas. There are some strange posts here about mining equipment, etc.

(Member)

Something this site could add as a feature/function. Is a badge system. In that after 1 month you get a bronze badge. Showing you have been here for a month. 3 months silver .. 6 months and over gold. And then in options allow people to select [ ] Only let badges contact me. Scammers and phishers will never have a gold badge.

Not to mention I like real faces with real words. If someone isn’t comfortable showing me what they look like (adding a profile picture). Then I gather it is someone with too many secrets. And I dislike secrets. I don’t base if I’ll know you off a picture. It just lets me know you are someone real. Someone open. And hopefully someone honest.

With that said its hard to tell the scammers/phishers from the real people often times. Because both don’t always have a picture. So do add a picture.

(Member)

I agree with the OP, been here for just over a week and have had many removed already. It sometimes gets discouraging, but if we all do our part… there may be a possibility of finding someone with a real profile.

If you are real, and have integrity send a message, but if you are fake, you wont last long.

I have joined, taking the time to fill out my profile with the most sincere thoughts, and I spend much of my time shooting down scams. (what a waste)

(Member)

Hopefully, more and more people are catching on to these lowlife imbeciles. I don’t bother looking up IP addresses. It only takes an email or two before these scammers give themselves away. By then, I’ve already contacted the site administrator and supplied him/her with the necessary information to have their profiles permanently deleted.

Obviously, it isn’t going to stop these lowlifes from trying again under a different profile but, if enough of us do the same thing, they’ll get the message that we’re onto them and they’ll move on to some other site.

(Member)

It’s ridiculous how many people on this site are looking to scam people. Do yourselves a favor people and when you get an email from someone, check the IP address to see where the person is. Seems like most people here are in Nigeria. I don’t understand how anyone can fall for the bullshit that comes out of these people.

[1]