Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Twenty-seventh chapter of accidents Oolong

Replies: 1 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2012-10-10 04:17:22 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Arsenal weakest of their defender, nfl jerseys china, he striker who want to focus on, seize their mistakes; the left-back position is their weakness, Kerry Sdyano, not too much ball, use your speed and skill, give me crushes their left side of the road. midfield, although very powerful, but I believe our boys will be able to beat them, do not can be defensive, with a powerful attack force tightly suppressed they; As for forward, I do not think it is necessary to say at any time, Henry is one of the biggest threats, and I hope that our guards do not have any mistakes, As to make one, I think Van Persie opportunity may because he Netherlands national team has a firm foothold, and has a decent performance, not because the other side of the young and the effect. ”Here, Ferguson looked every player a.

”This game will be the biggest challenges we start since you must go all out, my Arsenal back to their home, do not worry about those shit Wenger said, they are challengers? But we when they overturned, we will not even challengers are not even order outside those struggling to support you, the fans have to win, do not forget, for four years, in addition to the FA Cup and League Cup , and then did not give them any honor, is the boss in our club for the future, they are also, as always, support us outside the locker room, singing still, as if those fans never know what is tired.

Arsenal dressing room, wholesale nfl jerseys, Wenger is doing the final mobilization; ”Ferguson certainly also know that we have to use physical wear down them, but know what you do not want a wide range of running, to strengthen the small area with the closing down I do not believe Manchester United can support Finally, do not forget, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs have over thirty there is that new signing on the 10th, Gilberto, if you feel tough on Van Persie back, convert 451 good Hleb, not too far forward, help Gallas, he is there to assist the middle of the task, Ronaldo is not so easy to deal with, Senderos and Figure Ray, pay attention to their own behind, pay attention to the Manchester United striker’s forward runs, do not let them smooth ball, In addition, to make more use of Rooney’s temper, I do not teach you how to do it, let him go on the best, that is, No, let the referee on him impressed. boys, although Manchester United’s strong attack, but we do not is weak, we have the strength to take third at Old Trafford next to you, Well, play it. ”Wenger waved his hand and take the lead out of the locker room.

At this point, the Manchester United players just standing in the channel, doing the final preparations. Saw Arsenal players out, although not past the kind of gunpowder-like atmosphere, but all the people they immediately quieted down, a serious straight face, although many people are in the national team teammate teams.

Receiving the referee’s instructions, nfl jerseys cheap, the two teams of players hand pulled teammates, while feeling the warm atmosphere of the fans, while walking to the field.

See players start out of the channel, the announcer introduced to the fans for the team starting next order list.

Exciting moment, let us welcome our heroes play it, the first place of the injured Gary Neville became the captain of the great left-wing king Giggs!!!!!! ”The narrator off The long voice with the mood of the fans.

”……”

”We are now playing great on the 10th …” when to wind played when the narrator had just numbers say it, the fans can not wait to call ”Zhang wind!!! Zhang Feng!!!” Temporary between, the atmosphere of the scene reached a **, until both sides when the team song played on the pitch, the sound of the fans to quiet down.

Henry saw that new Manchester United players turned Biruni also welcomed by fans feel a little weird, you know in the last season, wholesale jerseys from china. Rooney but England golden boy, but when he saw Zhang wind floor with Rooney and Ronaldo neck was joking, Saha and Michael Carrick also around the next time jaw dropped, Is the sky changed?

Colleagues marriage, delayed a few days, but rest assured, the next time, I’ll catch up on the past few days to pull.

Twenty-seventh chapter of accidents Oolong

Both players are on the field ready, just waiting for the referee blew the whistle for the start of the race.

[1]