Replies: 3 - Pages: [1] - Last reply: 2008-08-22 10:35:29 - By: Janerose

Janerose
(Member)

2019-10-16 23:55:26

Funny how some people DON’T think that distance is a big issue… LOVE can be found anywhere – true.. but proximity will help it along quicker..Just my 2 cents..

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Hi,My name is MARY TEVEZ i am 35 years old female. I saw your profile and I found it very unique and interesting and i greatly admire you and your personality, thus i decided to message you asap and try to get to know you more better.Though im new to the site, but i hardly correspond with people on net, but there’s something about you which caught my attention and i decided to send my intrest. I will be eagerly waiting for your quick response and I am certain that I did make a right choice in corresponding with you.I want to be your love,for serious relationship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart. I do very much believe you will feel same way Please handsome man u can contact me on my yahoo im([email protected])i will be there waiting for you and u will see my pics thanks

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

who is looking for love? Then it seems that we all are looking in the wrong places. Because if were looking in the right place we would have found love by now.

[1]