Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Sex and Dating

Why does it have to be so hard to find true love?

Replies: 19 - Pages: [1] 2 - Last reply: 2015-06-19 05:23:35 - By: Abbty0505

CHAPMAN

I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems like everytime I try to look for love, it’s impossible to find no matter what I do. I’ve tried everything, going to the mall, social gatherings, and meeting people but it leads nowhere. Most of the time it almost makes me cry when I see people holding hands walking down the street and wishing that I had what they had. I don’t want to be single anymore, it’s just too depressing and boring not having anyone to spend time with and enjoy the things that most other people do.

Abbty0505

Hello there, all companions!
Go ahead, you can now begin our group and put it exceptional for your most loved SITE! Everybody is welcome!?< - http://www.AgeGapCupid.com ->

OMYWDating

http://www.OMYWDating.com – A Nice And Large Serious Online Dating Site For Younger Women Looking For Older Men , Older Men Younger Women Dating. It is a good site for singles who are looking for Age Gap Relationships. It is your first choice to look for Age Gap Love. It has the features of live chat, online web-mail, personal dating blog, album, and the variety of search tools.

dukeej

because of the people on dating site are not 100percent honest with their profile and distance also contribute to it.

Yes it is very impossible to find true love because there is very few people that’s honest. They would rather play with your heart than to be upfront from the beginning.

youandmeeh

Ppl always making their self out to be who they’re not

\’Cause it\’s not so easy to meet someone that you love both as a personality and their appearance 😀

mrldjohn

Yeah….. I know what you mean. I was in a relationship for fourteen years until three years ago. I am out of practice these days. But in the last year I have been trying any thing I can think of to find someone.Finding a lot of people try to mislead you.

carojonesy

Simple, most people don’t understand the word LOVE

squirt4me2c

Lets b discreet ladies and let me make you have as many of the greatest orgasms you didnt think you could have just say yes

squirt4me2c

Or just a freak for some great nsa? I mean kinky people shouldnt have to hold back or hide what they truly fantasize, desire, lust,or imagine themselves being & doing dirty perverted things with a person who also feels the same and nothing could ever compare to two kinky adults being open minded with each other and having the greatest sex evet spontanious to the point lasting as long as they want mltpl orgasms for both like never thought were even possible? Come on this is America LETS B WHATS DEEP INSIDR WITH NO SHAME, ITS A FEELING THAT YOU NEVER FORGET AND WILL ONLY WANT TO DO IT ALL THE TIME FOR DAYS @ A TIME!SO LETS DO IT

[1] 2    

Online Dating Site For Free Chat, Free Online Dating Site USA,Free Dating Website USA