Top 5 Dating Places in NY for New York Singles
Singles looking to develop real life relationships starting in online dating sites or social networking sites should meet offline to understand each other better. Meeting face-to-face holds a significant value as in real life as you both are going to live together sharing same bed which is very different from just exchanging messages and smiles on the internet.
To meet offline and picking up the right place is so important where both of you can feel good and discover each other.
Here are the top FIVE places to go on date in New York City –
1. Tea Lounge - Both of you love coffee and looking for a place that offers good coffee and a relaxed environment then a Tea Lounge, Park Slope, Brooklyn are some of the top places to visit. If offers a coffee bar, wine bar, performance stage and an art gallery.
2. 5th Avenue, NY - This is a famous street in NY and well known for it’s variety of attractions. If you guys are meeting for the first time and love roaming around different places this is right place for you. Empire state building, NY library, Saks fifth avenue (fashion store), FAO Schwarz (toy store), Apple store, art galleries and plenty of other attractions for an eventful first date.
3. Brooklyn Botanical garden- Nature is full of surprises which inspires and rejuvenate people. Spend some of the best moments with your first date close to nature. NY city has plenty of gardens where both of you can start your offline romance. Brooklyn Botanical garden is a beautiful garden covering 4 acres of area with picturesque plants and flowers.
4. AMC Empire 25 Theater – Spice up your date with a romantic movie. Check out latest moving running shows at the Empire AMC Theater @ 5th avenue. Great movie experience with IMAX or 3D.
5. Webster Hall – NY City has vibrant night life and can be best enjoyed at Webster Hall. This is a one stop destination for a very eventful night life. It offers a night club and a live studio where you can even host a private party. Check out Webster Hall @ East Village NY.
Comment on this article and tell us your favorite and coolest places to hang out on date in NY City.