Jumpdates » Forums » Love & Romance; Dating Experiences

Scamming on dating sites

Replies: 25 - Pages: 1 [2] 3 - Last reply: 2014-11-08 09:35:08 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Every Site has them no matter how carefully the site is monitored, no matter , what anyone thinks, the scamming Money grubbing soul suckers are everywhere.you just need to keep an eye out for any red flags that pop up.
I hope we all get to say I love you to someone special without them turning around and wanting money, Good luck to each of us who honestly seek a partner to love and Cherish

(Member)

Sounds like sensible advice Donna, thanks.

(Member)

so true but remember to look for the red flags, they do pop up like if the guy gets you to admit you like him a lot and he immediately asks you to send money, don’t, if they want you to accept money into your account to immediately send it out to them don’t. they are trying to scam you

(Member)

Ha, I’ve watched Catfish and omg, the crap that goes on is totally wild. There have been con artists and scum as long as there has been a civilization. Getting scammed makes good hearted people close off their hearts and stop believing. Be smart and don’t trust the BS you’re fed – you’ll be just fine.

(Member)

yes and don’t let them pull you in , by telling you that you are the girl of their dreams , because the minute you say ”I love you too’ they will ask you for money to help them because of some misfortune they are experiencing, or they will ask you to help them by linking your account to one they want you to. Wait to get to meet them Face to face and really get to know them before you, say those words we all really desperately want to say to another human being.

(Member)

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
a lot of scams beware
scammers from Nigeria
under the guise of women / men
except e-mail no Skype
immediately write sweet words
write as soon fell in love at first sight.
Do not believe
are asked to send money
all the scams can be seen immediately
one of situation i had
one man from spain ,meet him in datting site, start talk to me
by skype.he speak wery good englisch ,i know little spanisch ,then he not answer spanish,i saw he translate.send to me just one foto in thise foto he dont look same like i saw him in web.he not answer to me on any my question rigth just talk how he love me and ets.
not ask me about any my hobby.and when i ask him about what he looking for -his answer just about me.
so ,conclusion- better wait little more for real person ,and be carefully read and listen
that trying to impose .
I wish you all happiness and love
find your soul mate
who alone-friend

(Member)

yes one should be aware about scamming on dating sites

(Member)

scam, scam, scam, scam. There are lots of creeps trying to sucker folks out of their money, go ahead and give it to them. Then when you and I are at the marketplace competing for goods, I’ll be able to get a better deal and you’ll get nothing.

(Member)

It is very simple. Just don’t send any money. Here is a good question for you. How can you send any money to someone you have never even met?

Think.

Plus if a woman starts talking about she was once a princess and is now in a refugee camp and wants to wire money to you or wants to become some business partner then do not fall for it. It is a scam.

Also scammers like to talk about how that they have fallen in love with you very quickly. Be careful. No sensible person just falls in love in a few days.

These are some food for thought to protect those reading this post.

Plus do a Google picture search to see if the person’s picture is stolen as well as asking for the person’s passport and sending it to an Embassy for checking. This should confirm to you if a person is indeed a scammer or not.

BabyCakes23
(Member)

2018-12-31 21:47:09

no site is immune to scammers as they show they are genuine singles be it any date site. So it better to use your brain rather than heart.

1 [2] 3