Replies: 31 - Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 - Last reply: 2012-10-08 18:20:28 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

Wow. Is this what this site is all about. I don’t have room in my life for cheaters or scammers. I would never send someone money and would cut off the contact the minute they asked. Since I have not been on here very long, I have no experience with that but I will be off just as quick if this starts happening.

(Member)

To angel_girl36:

Have you ever had a boyfriend or husband that actually could have sex 24/7? Is it possible that you might be exaggerating just a tiny little bit? I know that sex is important to many men, but I personally don’t have any male friends that will brag that they are capable of having sex 24/7. In fact, I had one friend with a girlfriend that was a nymphomaniac and she really did want sex 24/7. He said it was the worst relationship he ever had. On the surface, having a girlfriend that wants sex all the time sounds great, but in practice, it is physically impossible.

(Member)

Wow!! It seems there are a lot of angry people on this site. Most the people i see on here(i would not tell them anything) until they can at least fill out a profile with something about themselves.
On the other hand i have seen some great woman on here as well but they don\\\’t talk or respond so there is always a risk of being hurt for both Men and Woman. So what do we do ? Nothing?
I think not. Be smart about it… Not everyone in the world is a bad person but there are in both sexes, people that try and take people for fools. There are blogs and forums , be strong,anger can be turned into being proactive- protecting yourself . Being hurt many times by woman , which i am sure woman can say the same about some men.Even now i have a woman emailing me saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Who does that ? I have been on here what 3 days and now she thinks she wants to marry me ? I think not- seems like scam.I will not respond to that woman again but its being smart about things.

(Member)

I had many bad experience with the girls from Ghana and from us ,may be they have given the wrong address , but they are only for money here . they will ask money for laptop ,may be for webcam , may be for Air ticket to meet you , may be they will say i have gold in kg , buy it in a very cheap rate or buy any reason i got a girl who had a good relation initially and when we are involved then they will ask money , i think now a days its less of dating site its more of cheating site.My advice love does n`t need money.

(Member)

i so know how you feel, or every guy telling you how much they want sex 24/7. it bugs the hell out of me to

(Member)

it;s not like that men always lie.

(Member)

I always try to be honest. I tell people that I am old, fat, bald and ugly. Then again, I don’t get many responses either. LOL

(Member)

This subject hits a home run. I talked with and met an individual whom I had a strong connection with. Everything clicked. But something didn\\’t feel right. Something amiss. Gathering bits and pieces of conversations and information, I did a background check, and found he lived with an very old woman in a 1/2 million dollar home. Of course I went to the home, took pictures of his car in the massive driveway, and proceeded to text him very seductively saying how \\”close\\” I felt to him…and his texts replied \\”how close\\”…and I sent him a pic of his \\”cash cow\\’s home\\” with his car parked in tye driveway…needless to say…all the love, care, \\”your the only one\\” crap went into reverse right outta the window…trust me…I miss him now…he did it for me…but in reality, it was his lies and his \\”gimmick\\” that had me…because the real person was far secluded and removed…I may have lost the \\”seduction\\” but gained bushells of integrity…:)

(Member)

The state and capacity for which most exist in a relationship standard. Is simply that we attribute faith when we ourselves may not be so faithful. Where we might proclaim love, where there truly is none other than lust. It is not so much that both sexes lie to one another. Over the fact that the modernization of relationships, is profoundly generated toward the one with the better gimmick. You will fall for it, get hurt, ask why. However in the next the gimmick repeats, and thus you go again within the land of gimmicks. One must stand back and evaluate truth from fiction. Your partner will initially build themselves up (gimmick). To a perspective not truly of themselves. It is the grand state of failure today. Why most say their relationship ended. Because the sayings come as such ”this isn’t the man/woman I fell in love with.” .. ”once we got together everything changed”. why do you think that is? Because they talked a good game (gimmick) .. and you did very little to uncover the reality before the fact. I am still a man simply on this earth like everyone else. I am learning still. Growing. However, I wish people were more like people to one another. Than thinking they need to make themselves a better gimmick.

(Member)

Look at all you nice people.. Spilling your thoughts out there for anyone to read.. Of coase both sexes lie.. If they told the truth you wouldn’t even want to chat to them… So i’ll leave you with this thought… Think the worst of everyone then you can’t get let down..

1 [2] 3 4