Replies: 31 - Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 - Last reply: 2012-10-08 18:20:28 - By:

(Member)

1970-01-01 00:00:00

I know just how your feeling hun I have had loads of woman they start out all nice then start asking for money for this that and the other….It sort of puts u off this tipe of dating….But I guess for some of us lonely poeple its just fun to them……Take care hun and all the best in looking for your true love…….x

marv714
(Member)

2011-02-11 13:19:07

It’t not about males or females it about individual so you need to be extra causes while dealing with people.
I met and African lady and she was telling me to send money as she has a big piece of land there but is it in some sort of tangle and government want her to pay that money, she try to give me lucrative offer that she will give me half the piece of land in that.

I noticed that these sort of cases come from African countries like
Nigeria, Ivory coast

Back to tophello

(Member)

OH YES…I certainly can relate to the money issue. I have talked to about5582 5 men and at first they were very nice..they after they felt comfortable chatting with me, then oh my gosh, did the stories begin. On military guy found a bag of gold, during a scouting of a village, and wanted to send it to me…via an attorney in Africa(warning sign right there), email from attorney, even a phone call, and didn\’t understand much that he said, but did understand the 70.00 he wanted to process the documents. AHAHAHAH..Then another military guy wanted to make me his beneficiary, and wanted 10K to receive his 20K money…hahaha another scammer. Number 3…a guy, a engineer, building a bridge again in Africa, lost his wallet with his credit cards, and ,000 cash…(how in the world would one fit that much money into a wallet. #4. Young man from Chicago, had to go to Mexico to have some parts made that he was producing for a computer company, when time comes to leave…guess what? The customs agents were gonna charge him 00.00 in fees to leave, thus he got into an altercation with them and ended up in jail. #5. architectural Engineer building a office building in Maylasia, his banking account was being tampered with so his bank put a hold on his account, causing him not to be able to pay his workers, and then because of this…he didn\’t have the money for a plane ticket to go home to take care of this problem….I can say is …..Do these men go to bed at night and sleep a good sleep??????? BE CAREFUL LADIES

(Member)

Sites like this are a barometer of society in general.In real life you will get honest and dishonest people.My advice would be to not let ther dishonest ones make you cynical or discouraged.Just keep both eyes open,watch for the scammers.I had 2 beautiful young women in their early 20’s contact me this morning.I will be 60 years old this fall.Obviously they are dishonest.All one has to do is practice some common sense.
Honey,there are honest men out there and on this site.

(Member)

No, its not just men. I’m at the tail end of a marriage and she has lied continuously for at least a year.
Both sexes lie. Both do things that really suck.
I am honest. Sometimes brutally, but I learned.

(Member)

Actually, NEED a beautiful woman to show me her boobs. That you? Hope so.

(Member)

Not all men are like that.there are a few of s out here looking for the right woman or girl to meet. Look at me every time I ask a woman out for coffee an a walk on the beach all i get is no thanks. Whats up??? John

(Member)

lol.have any of you actually met someone that has had things workout after meeting via internet? i talked to one lady that said her last two husbands came from dating sites.but i do agree.i quite honestly expect 99% of people to be phonnies.samething i have talked to women or a woman for a few months and then when it seemed to be about the time to meet all of a sudden she was nowhere to be found.so like i said i think she was just passing time and had no real intentions.

(Member)

I understand, I talked to A man A couple times, then he ask me for 900.00. And what is with the men that doesn’t have A car. They want you to pick them up and ride them around. Are there any men in their 40s that has a car in TENNESSEE. I have A car and I wouldn’t mind taking my car sometime. But it would be nice to be picked up sometimes.

(Member)

i know what you mean i can say the same for some women. i can relate to you

1 2 [3] 4