Returned 3 results for 'Monthly Archives: August, 2013'
Friday, August 16th, 2013
In search for new dating sites of 2013 to find local singles? Be aware from the sites that sends emails to their members to check out the new hot chicks in town which turn out to be the marketing gimmick as you won’t find the same profile when you use the search feature once you have joined their site. Strange but true.
Updated: 10th September, 2015
Read more on the profile fabrication of 2015 and how to alleviate this problem here.
According to the recent news on Sky News, one of out five dating profile is fabricated but the question is what are they fabricating and why?
Here is how the fabrication on free online dating profile is happening on two ends
1. Registered user do not mention their correct age but, this is not new. According to latest survey 18% online singles admit that they don’t tell their right age when they create an online dating profile.
2. Study also finds that the website owners are sending dented painted profiles and when we say dented painted profiles it mean profile picture of one user, age of another, location of someone else and many distorted facts to make profile searching very frustrating. Not only do you have to filter through profiles that do not meet your criteria but you also have to contend with fake profiles.
There are plenty of sites that are practicing this to get more and more singles visit their site time and time again. Sad part of this is happening all over the world, we test for some of the Indian dating sites and found that this is very much evident there.
The next time you join any free dating sites make sure you check out the few profiles and when you get newsletters check out the search feature of that dating site and search for the same profile if you don’t find that profile then you know what to do!!
Thursday, August 15th, 2013
Updated: 15th September, 2015
Teen life, the most happening phase of your life where everything is new and excites your central nervous system. This is the age where you have less responsibility and have the license to do whatever you want.
Teen life brings all the physical and psychological changes that differentiates your gender and you tend to experience an attraction towards the opposite sex. This attraction results in teenage sex almost 50% of the time according to the report by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention.
Here are your top super crazy thing for college love
- Confess your love, falling in love with your professor is common but, most do not find the courage to express it (friendly way) to the professor as it could bring much trouble to your world.
- One night stand in his / her bedroom. Getting caught by her/ his dad makes it more exciting as the adrenaline keeps pushing you to the extreme.
- Most singles in colleges feel shy while proposing to him/her, how about doing it whenever you are drunk. This is could ease your pain and giving you an escape door and if there is a denial from the other side, both of you can still be friends.
- You can also think a bit creatively as doing a protest against your lover saying “You can’t love. All you need is some friends and signboard, don’t forget to give your friend the treat they deserve.
Teen life is full of craziness, add your ideas and experience of teen dating in the comment box below.
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013
Updated: 11th September, 2015
There is an old saying in Eastern parts of the world “You fight with someone you love”. This is true because you care for your lover and can’t see anything bad happen to him or her. Being in love and receiving love is the most fantastic feeling in the universe. However, being alone in love can be extremely difficult.
Patching up with your love is not easy especially when both of you have egotistic problems which can turn worse if neither one does anything about it.
Check out these innovative ways to patch up like nothing happened!!
* Plan for a surprise dinner and take help from mutual friends. Don’t talk about your fight, behave like nothing happened. However, at the end don’t forget to say that you would like to forget what happened and we both should learn a lesson. Most of the time this will work as neither one of you are looking for a blame game but, for a perfect happy ending.
* Do some brainstorming and take the help of your friends that are most of the time are the reasons to fight. We all like to receive gifts and if this is from someone we love and make us feel special. Gift alone would not do the trick you need to think of extra special messages that convey all you want to say with your feelings.
*Are you good at performing arts it can be singing, dancing, playing guitar or anything else. Music do not need any language and it has the power to connect hearts. If you know each other you should know by now her favorite song or something she would love you to see. Use the talent you have to bring back your love life back on the track.
All these tricks will only work if you had a casual fight but, if the problem is really big then it is better to rethink about where you both are and whether to continue and be happy in spirit.