Returned 13 results for 'Monthly Archives: April, 2013'
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Sweaty palms, butterflies in your stomach and a nervous state of mind are somethings both single men and women experience before going on a date and it is most common when they are going to meet someone for the very first time. Music is the best way to get relaxed and get positive vibes before leaving your house on a date night.
Here are top 5 must watch romantic videos
[For some you might not understand words]
1. Why don’t you start off with Celine Dion’s sensual song that stormed and made an especial place not only in America but touched everyone’s heart worldwide. My Heart will Go On will set the right mood and give you that positive energy you are looking for. If you love Celine Dion you have another precious gift from her collection – The Power of Love.
2. Indian movies are famous for their on screen romance. Check out this Indian romantic song where Sharkrukh Khan and his co-star have just fallen in love at the first sight of each other Video1. You can’t ignore this as well, where these love birds want to stay together all of their life Video2.
3. They say old is gold and how can we miss the classic Heaven by Bryan Adams. This 1985’s original version was re-invented by DJ Sammy and Yanou but did they do justice to that? How can we forget this poor boy in Elton John’s classic Your Song.
4. This is why you love Taylor Swift – Her Love Story. This is perfect for those teens who just started dating and want to have a high dose of romantic vibes before they step out into the real cruel world.
5. Get painted in colors of Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance. You can’t call this a romantic song but, what is saying is there are no boundaries and that is how love should be.
If you still want an overdose of romance check out this collection. Don’t forget to take a shower, dress well and wear a smile leaving your house and yes make sure you have your wallet to avoid drama and end up loosing your chance for another date.
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Being a single mom, life is too tough and as the daily life become more demanding in the recent few years, it has become a challenge to manage kids, work and household needs. Single moms have to play the role of mother and father. However, one thing that is completely ignored is the emotional support from someone special which is needed. While taking walks the most exciting and yet challenging journey called life needs addressing.
Being a single mom in NYC can be difficult. NYC is the most populated city in the USA and inflation stats shows that there is no respite for NYC single moms.
Here are obvious reasons why NYC single moms find dating a bit difficult than others
• Being most populated cities in the USA, these single moms have to ensure that they work hard and sometimes late in the office to ensure they draw a good salary. In the process they tend to ignore their personal life as their happiness is now directly related to their children’s progress and happiness.
• The sex ratio of NYC is also a bit uneven. There aren’t enough men for these single moms. NYC has about 53% of women who are singles and 47% of single men [Resource] [resource]. This makes men a hot commodity and makes the single moms think twice before getting serious about any relationship.
• Fear of un-acceptance of children is something that every single mom faces when she wants to introduce their dating partner to their children. Children tend to oppose this new binding as they feel that their love is now shared with a complete stranger. Few adapt quickly and some take time but, there are some who never accept this and can ruin the mom and child relationship.
• The problem is with men too – While reading the heated debate of top free dating site forum the attitude of men shows that they are not willing to take the responsibility of children but, some are prepared to. However, what was shocking to read is that they actually like single moms as their connections with children are healthy and they are often more mature than other women without children.
There are times when single moms have to make that extra step to fulfill the role of a father and can end up disappointing themselves. At times these can be very small issues which a father will do without even making the extra effort.
Tell us what you think why NYC single women have a tough dating life.
Wednesday, April 24th, 2013
One of the biggest democratic nation India is feeling the heat not because of their summer but, because of rape case in their metros and small towns are on the rise. In the last 4 months, two cases in their capital city Delhi had made not just woman activists but also men who came down and showed their massive anger and demand for justice and sanctioning stronger laws. [Don’t forget there are plenty of cases in Delhi itself that did not get reported]
However, this problem is not only with India but with South Asian countries. It will be too mean to connect this with any nationality, race, and caste and not just counties on economic and development status. You can’t say this problem is only with developing or poor countries, if you still think so, here are the global rape stats sufficient to prove you wrong.
As we are becoming more modern and global, women demand respect and equal rights rather than something that should have already. Social pundits and activists around the world see different root causes for this. In South Asian countries these pundits are blaming easy access to porn via internet and girls have started to wear short skirts and shirts which are not their traditional outfit which also arouses men and give Fatawa’s ( a religious ban) for girls.
If we analyze the stats it reveals the shocking stats that in 90% of rape cases the accused is someone the victim knows. This report on CNN shows that 1 out of 3 sexual abuse cases are registered in the USA are against their own partners. When we talk about the rape these stats include both cases of men and women but, in counties like India male rape cases hardly gets reported at all. In the TV show Satyamev Jayate (truth wins out) done by Celebrity Aamir Khan. In men these kinds of cases are happening at a very less age sometimes as less as 5 years and in India they found that 53% children from a sample of 5000 said they were sexually abused and most of the time by a known person from a family.
In America also we have a high percentage of child sexual abuse and if we go by stats it is 10% of children report such issues. How about those who don’t even know what is sexual abuse? These stats are more than revealing for those who say that girls wearing short cloths arouse men.
This problem has become more of global and even bigger than global warming itself. To take care of global warming, you have a common forum of countries that talk about this and try to find solutions to climate change but problem as big as this should also need special care and if not what kind of society do we will leave for our children.
Don’t forget to comment on this article and tell us what you think of this issue and could be the cause of the increasing numbers of rape and sexual abuse cases that we see today.
Wednesday, April 24th, 2013
Going on a romantic candle lit dinner, watching a romantic movie on the couch or doing a social activity is an aging sign of your creativity and gets boring if you keep doing it every now and then.
Here are top 6 bio-green dating ideas that should excite you
1. A romantic walk – Often couples talk about a long drive in the full moon night and find it romantic but how about a greener option, to have a walk with no mechanical engine emitting carbon dioxide spoiling the environments. Watching twinkling stars and sharing those romantic moments, you probably won’t get that in urban life.
2. Planting a Tree – This is cool bio green date idea if you are a nature lover. Plant a tree and see this growing like the love, trust and faith in your relationship. You can also compare this with watching your kids grow up.
3. Community Service – Caring about nature for only one day is not going to help you a great deal. Get active in community services with your love and take part in the National Civic Education Program and get active with students and teachers.
4. Live Rural life – Life is too busy in the cities and even if you have all the facilities to make your life easier, it could be making it too complex and dependent. Plan a day in county in lush green meadow and clean air. Don’t forget the wine testing if you have that near your vicinity.
More SEXY but, Green Dating Ideas
5. Take a bath Together – Save water to save earth, bath together to save water. There are couples who don’t like this but; it can be fun when you think of this as a cause of saving water. There are many slippery moments you need to watch out for same and eco-friendly bath. If your bathtub is as big as this, taking a bubble bath is fun.
6. Turn off the lights - Turn off the lights and celebrate your earth hour even on the odd day. However, don’t forget to buy eco-friendly sex toys and lubricants from this website. Check out a few more tips on how to get green in bed.
Sunday, April 14th, 2013
You probably read this many times and ask yourself too the question “Does penile size really matter to women?” And you would have found the answers. However, new generation always has this query and researchers from the current era try their best to find out the truth.
Latest research on does size matter for women
It is hot debate right now as researchers like NAT Geo from Australia and Psychologists from Scotland have a dome test for females to find out how much the size lures them or does it play a role in reaching female orgasm.
National Geographic has conducted a research on by doing the brain mapping of 100+ Australian women between age group 26 to 52 years old. They have shown images of human penis to these females and observed gray areas of their brain. The research was headed by Brian Mautz with his team from Ottawa, Canada. [Resource]
These ladies were asked to rate those pictures on the scale of 1-7, where 1 being less attractive and 7 being the most. However, the facts that came up were surprising which showed that larger you go does not necessarily make you less attractive. They also found some correlation of the height of men and the length of flaccid penises. The most attractive was 2.99 inches. The research was not totally convincing about the length of the penis, but the overall size of the penis does make an impact.
In the other part of the world scientist in Scotland were more interested in finding how often females reach orgasm and if there any connection between the sizes of male organs and reaching climax every time. The study included 323 students from the university and were asked to remember their last experience. They found that 60% of females said that size made no difference in their experience against 30.33% said that they were more attracted by size. [Resource]
In the past there were plenty of such research that took place but did not find the first kind of these studies but the there appears to be a growing interest in the coming years. Jumpdates believes that there plenty of aspect that that researchers need to look at rather than just the size of the penis. Traits like girth, duration of foreplay, actual penetration and plenty of those factors that can reveal more on this so called hidden fact which can be found during the real action rather just the pure science research in the lab.
Comment on this article and tell us what you have experienced when you were in action last time.