Posts Tagged ‘holiday romance’
Sunday, September 22nd, 2013
Daily workload, stress, meeting project deadlines and generating more profit in a fumbling economy can take the fun out of your life and if both the partners are working than the situation can be worse. Candle light dinner, weekend outings and cosmopolitan magazine tips to spice up your sex life won’t work if there is an emotional disconnect that has created the vacuum in the relationship.
One of the best way to get rid of this vacuum is fill it with some fresh air and rediscover the relationship. Taking a break and going to a location where you have always wanted and especially not with no baggage of office work can help in a great deal.
How to prepare for a romantic vacation
1. As you are going on a break and likely to be longer than usual make sure you take your finances seriously. Ensure you don’t run out of money away from home and have a backup plan for these kind of situation as you can spend some extra money on leisure.
2. Choose the location that both of you can enjoy and remember its all about “WE” on this romantic holiday.
3. Shopping is one of the best ways to set the mood for a holiday, for a change shape by his/her choice.
4. Plan complete holiday in advance taking help of tour operator to avoid last minute hassles.
5. If you are going to a place where languages will be a barrier, try to learn basic things.
How to Make Holiday Romantic
1. Spend time to relive some old moments and reminisce the love that sparked between you. Both of you might feel you guys did lots of stupid acts to get each others attention.
2. Use photos to rekindle the love, we get stimulated easily by visual imagery.
3. Small talk with a romantic walk close to nature creates the perfect setting with the sun going down in the background.
4. Music is the best way to get in the mood before you set the night on fire with some steamy love making Kama-Sutra positions. With smart phone apps, it’s so easy to try new positions as the Kamasutra apps are just a tap away.
Don’t forget to add comments and your real experiences to rekindle the old love.