Posts Tagged ‘college dating’
Saturday, February 16th, 2013
College times are the ideal time to fall in love. You are in your late teens and full of energy and curiosity. You come across hordes of people, you interact with; get attracted to not only for their looks but for their qualities due to common interests as well. As students most of the time of the year is spent in college in labs, classrooms, gyms, cafeteria, basketball ground or the park bench. The remainder of the time is spent at parties or events. Meeting many people makes it likelier that you will develop attraction for someone.
Cafeteria is the most likely place to fall in love when in college. The free time is spent over coffee and each person here is trying to break the rut and relax in the little free time. With an almost free mind, one becomes more observant and the probability of being attracted to somebody is the highest.
Gym or sports field is another place to fall in love. Working out not only pumps the heart but also releases the feel good hormone in the brain. Again a relaxed mind is more prone to logical thinking and being attracted to the person whose interests match yours.
Close proximity in the laboratory when working on some projects together builds a bond which turns into affection. This can be called the intellectual binding which develops into a special relationship.
‘Fall’ is a process that is uncontrollable, inevitable, risky that makes you vulnerable. It is so rightly phrased to fall in love and what can be a better place to fall in love than in college when youth and enthusiasm are at its peak?
Sunday, August 5th, 2012
We all have friends and are supposed to help you in every possible way when you are in deep trouble. You spend most of you time with friends let it be studies, dining in the canteen or weekend parties, you will always find yourself surrounded by friends. This brings the important question about your options for dating and why you should look outside your collection of best girl friends.
Top FIVE reason you should date your best girl friend:
1. She Knows Your Ugly Side- It is obvious that the first few months of your dating life goes well as both of you try to portray the good nature in you. Like all human beings both can have a darker side to their life and this can sea saw with sudden changes in each of your moods. Your best girl friend knows all about you in this department and won’t feel surprised and can easily manage this.
2. No Past Secret – As friends you know about each other quite a lot and almost everything that you have an interest in has been discussed in previously. This help you in creating a strong platform for a future deeper relationship with her.
3. On Auto Pilot Mode – When you start dating with any stranger it takes a few week before you actually settle down and feel relaxed and comfortable. This also avoids you having to go through an uncomfortable stage where you may feel stupid in trying to impress each other.
4. Less Stupid and More Excitement- Dating your friend sounds less glamorous but, it is exciting as you are trying to decode your friend’s romantic side which you never thought exisited before.
5. Topics Don’t Dry Out – Dating your best friend means you get plenty of topics to talk about and almost spend hours talking about common issues. After all it was this that brought you together in the first place and still keeping you together.
Comment on this article and tell us what other top reasons you would consider when you want to date your best friend.
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
You would have probably heard and read about sexting, this is something that is very popular amongst young college going singles. Not only boys but girls are also getting addicted to this method of communication. The recent stats shows that 80% of boys say that they have sent their nude pictures to their female friends whereas only 40% of the females send their nude pictures to their boy friends only. The bottom line is that they love watching nude pictures.
Female singles resist themselves from sending such messages as it turn into a big issue on the campus field or go viral on the internet. There are young singles that have a strange fetish about this as they ask nude pictures of older ladies who are in their 50s.
Here is a recent post of Sexting on a Jumpdates fan page that is going viral
Jumpdates Sexting post and that how much trending this topic is and what Jumpdates fan have to say about this.
Comment on this article and on the Facebook post and tell us what you think about this and whether you feel it is ethically right?