Posts Tagged ‘ex girlfriend’
Tuesday, May 29th, 2012
You would have read numerous articles on relationships that couples at any stage of their relationship should not hide from their partner in order to increase the trust bond between them. However, there are plenty of men who also feel that revealing too much of the truths at the initial stage of thee relationship would actually spoil their relationship going forward.
Here are the top 3 truths men should avoid initially –
1. Never tell your current girlfriend about your ex-girlfriend and the previous relationship details with her initially. However if she asks explicitly then you can answer it with short yes or no. Explaining the entire story is not recommended.
2. Some girls have issues that their boyfriends spend more time with their male friends rather than with her. This create a lot of problems for boys as they like hanging out with their friends just like girls do and you cannot change this lifestyle overnight. Make sure that men keep their two lives separate in the initial stage of the relationship.
3. Don’t say “I Love You”, certainly not very often. Girls like to hear “I love you” more often but, too much of “I love you” makes your girlfriend think that you are not saying it from the heart which could be a big setback.
Jumpdates does not encourage men hiding anything from their girlfriends but our intention is to provide relationship tips which makes for a better and stronger relationship in the long-term.
Friday, January 27th, 2012
On a fine sunny Sunday morning you are enjoying your cup of coffee and making plans for your lunch and working out your evening plans, suddenly your door bell rings, guess who is there…it’s your ex-boyfriend. He completely took you by surprise. Both of you broke up a few months back and since then no phone call, no messages, absolutely no communication. You are clueless about his presence and what is he doing at your place? You are pleasant about the whole thing and ask him to come in and invite him a coffee. You start to talk about life but no intention to reminisce and bring up the old strings. He spends half an hour at your place and before signing off he looks at you as if he is trying to say something, but just could not manage to do so.
You spend the entire afternoon thinking his reasons to visit your place, does he want to patch up with me? Is he wanting to come back to my life again? And what is my stand? All these questions give you a hard time or leaves you with sleepless nights. Many singles go through this situation more often or not and found themselves on “Love Square” where you contemplate going back to your ex. However, before you go back to your ex try to answer three top questions to avoid regrets down the line.
1. Do you have feelings for anyone else?
Answering this question is important because if the answer is in the affirmative then you are loosing an opportunity of creating a new relationship and there is no gain in going back to your ex. This gives you a strong reason not to go back to your ex.
2. Who initiated the broke up?
If you are the one who broke up with him for whatever the reasons then you need to find the reason you broke up with him which can also trigger the break up again and thus avoid such a situation in future that left you in a heartbroken state. You get big reasons to think if he was the one that broke up with you then why would he want to come back into your life?
3. What made him think coming back to your life?
You really want to get to the bottom of this question of why he wants you back? It could be that no one really felt comfortable with him or no one is interested in him? Or he just simply wants you back.
Getting back to your ex is not a bad idea if you are still single and not engaged with anyone else, but answering these top 3 questions to get back to your ex would help you to make the correct decision.
Don’t let your relationship go to breaking point