Posts Tagged ‘dating tips’
Thursday, February 21st, 2013
We all are aware of Darwin’s theory of evolution. Charles Darwin proposed a hypothesis almost a hundred and fifty years ago which is applicable to dating today.
Darwin’s Laws and Modern Dating:
1. The Premise: All life is related and descended from a common ancestor. Over time the complex creatures have evolved from a simple ancestor. Same can be applied to relationship as relationships have become so complex over time. People look out for benefits in a dating relation and people evolve into different personalities
2. Natural Selection: people when dating follow this principle as each person looks out for qualities that preserve their personality and offer them minor advantages out of the relationship. It is the preservation of functional advantage and elimination of inferior qualities according to ones temperament
3. Slowly but Surely: no relationship blossoms or flowers overnight, there can never be a sudden leap in the relationship status but a gradual advancement to the next stage of the relationship. Each individual is a complex personality. To understand the other person is a slow and gradual process. Only after understanding each other, the relationship evolves into a rich and meaningful relations
4. Theory In Crisis: we as humans do not need a microscope to see the effect of the complications in a relationship. Specific complexities exist in every relationship which may make or mar a relationship. Each aspect of the relationship has to be handled differently like how we use the eye to focus in different amounts of light
Modern Darwinism of dating can be so rightly called a law and not a theory in the modern world as well as each person unknowingly follows the above four laws for a successful relationship.
Monday, February 4th, 2013
Smell and emotional connection is not poetic or the perfume manufacturer theory but it is related to the limbic system or the emotional brain which triggers deep-seated emotional responses. Wearing the right perfume on the first date can etch your memory into the brain via the olfactory receptors.
The first date is very special. Influence the mood; make your dating romantic by wearing these top aromatic perfumes on your first date.
• The romantic fragrance of Euphoria (for men and women) will leave a lasting impression on your date
• Adidas creates sensuous fragrance that alters the mood to cool and happy
• Emanuel Ungaro produces perfumes especially for the first date
• Ebba is a brand bought out by Los Angeles Boutique which have a ‘Miss collection’
• Avon has a variety of scents to create magic for the first date
• Cacharel is a part of L’Oreal. Choose from Nao Fleur or Amor Pour Homme
• Christine Celle introduced Calypso which has perfumes and eau de toilette for your first date
• YSL Paris has the most enticing fragrance which is sure to drive your date crazy unless he is asthmatic
• Christion Dior offers perfumes for both men and women and is the biggest name in the perfume industry. This French fashion house creates fabulous fragrances that will leave an aromatic effect on your date
• The sexy fragrance from the Spanish designer house, Robert Verino will leave a lingering impression on your date
A smell brings memories rushing back and is intricately associated with emotions. A lot of thinking and planning goes into deciding what outfit to wear. Give more emphasis on the perfume. Wear your perfume for a creating a lasting memory in your date’s mind!
Sunday, February 3rd, 2013
Your valentine and chocolates have a lot in common. Chocolate, wine and women have to be of the finest selections for a perfect relationship. Gifting the finest chocolate this valentine will add more flavors to your relationship and blend it to perfection.
Here is a suggestion of 10 best chocolates in the world for your valentine:
10. Hershey’s chocolates are the oldest chocolate manufacturer of chocolates in the USA that makes one to drool. This valentine gift her Hershey’s kisses to tell her what she means to you.
9. Richart Chocolates are perfect to create a romantic mood this Valentine.
8. NOKA dark chocolates are the manufactured from select single estate beans which makes it one of the finest dark chocolates in the world
7. Neuhaus Chocolates are the popular Belgian chocolates. Enticing range of fillings are created that add to the pleasure of the moment
6. Thorntons Chocolates are a UK brand and popular the world over. These chocolates have a hard outer layer which will rightly convey your emotions that you are a softie within
5. Ferrero Rocher is the world’s most loved Italian brand of chocolates. The thin layer of wafer coated with chocolate simply melts in the mouth
4. The romantic collection from zChocolat created by French chocolatier Pascal Caffet
3. Ghirardelli chocolates are the finest chocolates in the world even today as they follow a rigid quality control. Almost 40% of the cocoa beans are rejected so has to maintain the high quality of the chocolates
2. Lindt, the Swiss chocolate is the most popular brand in the world. Its rich taste and smoothness compel the taste buds to crave for more
Related Article - Top 5 Free e-Greetings for your Valentine
1. Godiva chocolates makes the maximum varieties in chocolates like dark chocolate, raspberry, caramel, almonds etc. Experience happiness when the chocolate just melts in the mouth
Chocolates are found to be the most romantic gifts in the world. Before the chocolates melt in the mouth, the heart melts at the sight of them. Enjoy being in love!
Friday, February 1st, 2013
The ‘A Christmas Kiss’ is a modern day fairy tale based around a young talented ordinary working girl and a high powered aristocrat. The movie made in 2010 stars Elisabeth Röhm, Laura Breckenridge and Brendan Fehr with Laura Breckenridge playing Wendy as the working girl and the ‘prince’ played by Brendan Fehr. Parts of the movie is reminiscent of the 1988 movie Working Girl starring Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith. In this part we have the evil boss who goes away for a few days giving an opportunity for both the prince and princess to get together and fall in love.
Related - Kissing under the mistletoe this Xmas!
In this movie Wendy is charming as the working girl doing everything right but falls prey to the ill intentions of her boss. Also an added twist is that the prince is unable to see the whole picture and misses on the subtleties of the relationship that is developing between the two of them. A tender part of the scene is when both come off the horse driven carriage and as they walk away, the driver says ‘true love, it never disappoints’.
If you want a lift from a tender romantic tale then this is a good one to watch.
Wednesday, January 30th, 2013
How does one supercharge a date?
The dating game is a game of chance and many people unwittingly go into it without preparation or thoughts of any kind. Of course, the presentation is important, the mood has to be right and you have high expectations of your date. Event despite all these preparations, we may still end up with nothing. So what gives?
The problem is that single folks can give off negative vibes to their dates. It is possible that you haven’t dated for a year and you may think that your super charming personality will mask the inner disappointments and desires that you have been covering up for so long. Well guess what, people are generally a lot smarter than you think and will pick up those signals. Okay, so you can’t be straightforward and blurb about how long you sit in front of a TV, eating munchies hoping this day would come soon. This would positively throw off the other person for sure. So what exactly is the trick to the date that would leave each of you wanting more? The trick is to supercharge your date. Here is how.
I refer back to the great book by Eckhart Tolle called the ‘Power of Now’. In this book he describes noise as anything infiltrating your mind that takes you away from the present time. For example, many people don’t want to live in their present time, they are constantly thinking ahead of themselves ie. what they are going to do in the next few mins., hour or day.