Daily workload, stress, meeting project deadlines and generating more profit in a fumbling economy can take the fun out of your life and if both the partners are working than the situation can be worse. Candle light dinner, weekend outings and cosmopolitan magazine tips to spice up your sex life won’t work if there is an emotional disconnect that has created the vacuum in the relationship.
One of the best way to get rid of this vacuum is fill it with some fresh air and rediscover the relationship. Taking a break and going to a location where you have always wanted and especially not with no baggage of office work can help in a great deal.
How to prepare for a romantic vacation
1. As you are going on a break and likely to be longer than usual make sure you take your finances seriously. Ensure you don’t run out of money away from home and have a backup plan for these kind of situation as you can spend some extra money on leisure.
2. Choose the location that both of you can enjoy and remember its all about “WE” on this romantic holiday.
3. Shopping is one of the best ways to set the mood for a holiday, for a change shape by his/her choice.
4. Plan complete holiday in advance taking help of tour operator to avoid last minute hassles.
5. If you are going to a place where languages will be a barrier, try to learn basic things.
How to Make Holiday Romantic
1. Spend time to relive some old moments and reminisce the love that sparked between you. Both of you might feel you guys did lots of stupid acts to get each others attention.
2. Use photos to rekindle the love, we get stimulated easily by visual imagery.
3. Small talk with a romantic walk close to nature creates the perfect setting with the sun going down in the background.
4. Music is the best way to get in the mood before you set the night on fire with some steamy love making Kama-Sutra positions. With smart phone apps, it’s so easy to try new positions as the Kamasutra apps are just a tap away.
Don’t forget to add comments and your real experiences to rekindle the old love.
Running away from commitment in a relationship is common in the USA and other western countries. Marry at late 30’s to ensure you know personally before tying the knot or at least test many before you meet the right person and make up your mind.
On the flip side India has been known for their strong social values, grand wedding and rituals. This has also been celebrated by many Hollywood celebrities to ensure they get the luck in the divorce capital of the USA.
However, this trend is changing in India young generation especially men from metros like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune and from India silicon valley Bangalore (many other top cities) don’t want to take this responsibility in the early age - and especially not arranged by their parents.
Relationship, wedding ceremonies and romance have been the hallmark of Indian movies for the past 100 years. But, this is also taking a new turn, the latest release “Shuddh Desi Romance” (Pure Indian Romance) movie cleanly narrates new GEN Y love in India as how the trend has changed in the past 10 years from commitment focused generation to pro live-in relationship supporting India.
This has been a debate from time know as why this generation Y is running away from commitment and many social activists are putting their head in research and surveys.
Here are theories floating around for Commitment phobia in India Gen Y
1. More exposed and exchange of western culture as India being the market for many
companies and India is one of the cheapest manpower providers of many American
IT and ITES companies. This brings exposure from other parts of the world and their social structure.
2. Indian GEN Y is more independent and self dependent than some of the previous generations. Financial independence has changed how young India make daily decisions.
3. Critics are also saying that it is just in their mind as what they see outside India do not exist in India as they have a strong social bearing and no need for GEN Y to become afraid of commitment.
No matter what people are saying, the fact is that it is getting more and more evident and even the Apex court of law has also legalized the live-in relationship in India.
In search for new dating sites of 2013 to find local singles? Be aware from the sites that sends emails to their members to check out the new hot chicks in town which turn out to be the marketing gimmick as you won’t find the same profile when you use the search feature once you have joined their site. Strange but true.
According to the recent news on Sky News, one of out five dating profile is fabricated but the question is what are they fabricating and why?
Here is how the fabrication on free online dating profile is happening on two ends
1. Registered user do not mention their correct age but, this is not new. According to latest survey 18% online singles admit that they don’t tell their right age when they create an online dating profile.
2. Study also finds that the website owners are sending dented painted profiles and when we say dented painted profiles it mean profile picture of one user, age of another, location of someone else and many distorted facts to make profile searching very frustrating. Not only do you have to filter through profiles that do not meet your criteria but you also have to contend with fake profiles.
There are plenty of sites that are practicing this to get more and more singles visit their site time and time again. Sad part of this is happening all over the world, we test for some of the Indian dating sites and found that this is very much evident there.
The next time you join any free dating sites make sure you check out the few profiles and when you get newsletters check out the search feature of that dating site and search for the same profile if you don’t find that profile then you know what to do!!
Teen life, the most happening phase of your life where everything is new and excites your central nervous system. This is the age where you have less responsibility and have the license to do whatever you want.
Teen life brings all the physical and psychological changes that differentiates your gender and you tend to experience an attraction towards the opposite sex. This attraction results in teenage sex almost 50% of the time according to the report by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention.
Here are your top super crazy thing for college love
- Confess your love, falling in love with your professor is common but, most do not find the courage to express it (friendly way) to the professor as it could bring much trouble to your world.
- One night stand in his / her bedroom. Getting caught by her/ his dad makes it more exciting as the adrenaline keeps pushing you to the extreme.
- Most singles in colleges feel shy while proposing to him/her, how about doing it whenever you are drunk. This is could ease your pain and giving you an escape door and if there is a denial from the other side, both of you can still be friends.
- You can also think a bit creatively as doing a protest against your lover saying “You can’t love. All you need is some friends and signboard, don’t forget to give your friend the treat they deserve.
Teen life is full of craziness, add your ideas and experience of teen dating in the comment box below.
There is an old saying in Eastern parts of the world “You fight with someone you love”. This is true because you care for your lover and can’t see anything bad happen to him or her. Being in love and receiving love is the most fantastic feeling in the universe. However, being alone in love can be extremely difficult.
Patching up with your love is not easy especially when both of you have egotistic problems which can turn worse if neither one does anything about it.
Check out these innovative ways to patch up like nothing happened!!
* Plan for a surprise dinner and take help from mutual friends. Don’t talk about your fight, behave like nothing happened. However, at the end don’t forget to say that you would like to forget what happened and we both should learn a lesson. Most of the time this will work as neither one of you are looking for a blame game but, for a perfect happy ending.
* Do some brainstorming and take the help of your friends that are most of the time are the reasons to fight. We all like to receive gifts and if this is from someone we love and make us feel special. Gift alone would not do the trick you need to think of extra special messages that convey all you want to say with your feelings.
*Are you good at performing arts it can be singing, dancing, playing guitar or anything else. Music do not need any language and it has the power to connect hearts. If you know each other you should know by now her favorite song or something she would love you to see. Use the talent you have to bring back your love life back on the track.
All these tricks will only work if you had a casual fight but, if the problem is really big then it is better to take rethink about where you both are and whether to continue and be happy in spirit.
Niche dating sites, paid or free are becoming hot favorite amongst online singles. It has all the good reason to be the number one choice as it gives them the opportunity to find the like minded singles that has more compatibility over singles they meet on other top free dating sites. They share almost all the details on these sites and at time some are very confidential.
But, have you ever thought if these sites are safe? Are they using your profile information to gain business and other financial aims? Or simply displaying you as HIV niche dating site member? This is a serious concern and one of the leading STD (sexually transmitted diseases) and HIV niche dating site Successful Match has been found doing such activities that compromise the confidential info from Positivesingles.com with their affiliates and partner sites HIVGaymen.com and STDHookup.com.
Selling or displaying confidential data for business purpose is totally unethical, it is not that all top dating sites are safe, don’t forget that POF (plenty of fish) got hacked in 2012. But, this was unintentional by owner and it can happen to any top paid of free dating sites.
Here is your checklist to choose a trustworthy and reliable dating sites.
1. Check out the age of the site, you can simply do it by going to whois.net and typing the name of the site. This will show the age of the name of the site. Those who prohibited the age are certainly less trustworthy.
2. Check out a few profiles on the site as this gives you more insight on what kind of profiles are there on that dating site. Even if you find less profiles more importantly it has to be genuine and not fake.
3. If the site is paid or ask any donation, check out is the site is secure or not. Site should show a secure payment symbol and must have “https://” in the address bar. You can also look for a positive or negative reviews of online dating sites before you sign up and become the member of the site.
Women love surprises and that’s a universal fact however, men also like surprises but this has to be told explicitly because it is not something women believe easily.
Your man also deserves surprises as much you do. Make him feel that it’s not about you every time and show him your love that he deserves.
How to make men happy by giving surprises
• Plan an evening out – Most of the time men take the initiative to plan an evening out and share a romantic dinner. But, this time you can plan an evening out and make sure he doesn’t have a clue. Get ready before he comes home and don’t forget to make the reservation in his favorite restaurant.
• Freedom on one day – Men always complains of not getting enough time for themselves once they decide to get into a relationship. Women on the flip side create their own world around their men and this situation is not good for a healthy relationship. Give him the time he needs to spend with his friends. Let him see his favorite football team score the winning goal with his friends.
• Join the discussion on political topics – It’s natural to have a political view and differences of opinion but most of the women do not indulge in political discussions with their men. You would do it with your friends and colleagues but not with your own men. Talk to him on current political issues and give him a surprise and show that you are compatible with him in that department as well.
• Take care of his pain area – When you are in love you know his pain areas. He can make Herculean job look easy but, at the same time he can’t even take care of his shoes or just don’t have time for that. See if you can manage try to get to fix his old pair of shoes that he loves to wear.
• Outdoor Intimacy – You might not be doing it but, 38% couple had sex outside their bedroom. 33% couple admits that they had sex on the beach, a friend’s place or at their in-laws place [Survey]. Break the box is the new management mantra, try this with your man and your will love it too. Take the lead to add more excitement in the surprise.
Don’t forget to comment on this and tell us what you would do to surprise you man.
Sweaty palms, butterflies in your stomach and a nervous state of mind are somethings both single men and women experience before going on a date and it is most common when they are going to meet someone for the very first time. Music is the best way to get relaxed and get positive vibes before leaving your house on a date night.
Here are top 5 must watch romantic videos
[For some you might not understand words]
1. Why don’t you start off with Celine Dion’s sensual song that stormed and made an especial place not only in America but touched everyone’s heart worldwide. My Heart will Go On will set the right mood and give you that positive energy you are looking for. If you love Celine Dion you have another precious gift from her collection – The Power of Love.
2. Indian movies are famous for their on screen romance. Check out this Indian romantic song where Sharkrukh Khan and his co-star have just fallen in love at the first sight of each other Video1. You can’t ignore this as well, where these love birds want to stay together all of their life Video2.
3. They say old is gold and how can we miss the classic Heaven by Bryan Adams. This 1985’s original version was re-invented by DJ Sammy and Yanou but did they do justice to that? How can we forget this poor boy in Elton John’s classic Your Song.
4. This is why you love Taylor Swift – Her Love Story. This is perfect for those teens who just started dating and want to have a high dose of romantic vibes before they step out into the real cruel world.
5. Get painted in colors of Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance. You can’t call this a romantic song but, what is saying is there are no boundaries and that is how love should be.
If you still want an overdose of romance check out this collection. Don’t forget to take a shower, dress well and wear a smile leaving your house and yes make sure you have your wallet to avoid drama and end up loosing your chance for another date.
Being a single mom, life is too tough and as the daily life become more demanding in the recent few years, it has become a challenge to manage kids, work and household needs. Single moms have to play the role of mother and father. However, one thing that is completely ignored is the emotional support from someone special which is needed. While taking walks the most exciting and yet challenging journey called life needs addressing.
Being a single mom in NYC can be difficult. NYC is the most populated city in the USA and inflation stats shows that there is no respite for NYC single moms.
Here are obvious reasons why NYC single moms find dating a bit difficult than others
• Being most populated cities in the USA, these single moms have to ensure that they work hard and sometimes late in the office to ensure they draw a good salary. In the process they tend to ignore their personal life as their happiness is now directly related to their children’s progress and happiness.
• The sex ratio of NYC is also a bit uneven. There aren’t enough men for these single moms. NYC has about 53% of women who are singles and 47% of single men [Resource] [resource]. This makes men a hot commodity and makes the single moms think twice before getting serious about any relationship.
• Fear of un-acceptance of children is something that every single mom faces when she wants to introduce their dating partner to their children. Children tend to oppose this new binding as they feel that their love is now shared with a complete stranger. Few adapt quickly and some take time but, there are some who never accept this and can ruin the mom and child relationship.
• The problem is with men too – While reading the heated debate of top free dating site forum the attitude of men shows that they are not willing to take the responsibility of children but, some are prepared to. However, what was shocking to read is that they actually like single moms as their connections with children are healthy and they are often more mature than other women without children.
There are times when single moms have to make that extra step to fulfill the role of a father and can end up disappointing themselves. At times these can be very small issues which a father will do without even making the extra effort.
Tell us what you think why NYC single women have a tough dating life.
One of the biggest democratic nation India is feeling the heat not because of their summer but, because of rape case in their metros and small towns are on the rise. In the last 4 months, two cases in their capital city Delhi had made not just woman activists but also men who came down and showed their massive anger and demand for justice and sanctioning stronger laws. [Don’t forget there are plenty of cases in Delhi itself that did not get reported]
However, this problem is not only with India but with South Asian countries. It will be too mean to connect this with any nationality, race, and caste and not just counties on economic and development status. You can’t say this problem is only with developing or poor countries, if you still think so, here are the global rape stats sufficient to prove you wrong.
As we are becoming more modern and global, women demand respect and equal rights rather than something that should have already. Social pundits and activists around the world see different root causes for this. In South Asian countries these pundits are blaming easy access to porn via internet and girls have started to wear short skirts and shirts which are not their traditional outfit which also arouses men and give Fatawa’s ( a religious ban) for girls.
If we analyze the stats it reveals the shocking stats that in 90% of rape cases the accused is someone the victim knows. This report on CNN shows that 1 out of 3 sexual abuse cases are registered in the USA are against their own partners. When we talk about the rape these stats include both cases of men and women but, in counties like India male rape cases hardly gets reported at all. In the TV show Satyamev Jayate (truth wins out) done by Celebrity Aamir Khan. In men these kinds of cases are happening at a very less age sometimes as less as 5 years and in India they found that 53% children from a sample of 5000 said they were sexually abused and most of the time by a known person from a family.
In America also we have a high percentage of child sexual abuse and if we go by stats it is 10% of children report such issues. How about those who don’t even know what is sexual abuse? These stats are more than revealing for those who say that girls wearing short cloths arouse men.
This problem has become more of global and even bigger than global warming itself. To take care of global warming, you have a common forum of countries that talk about this and try to find solutions to climate change but problem as big as this should also need special care and if not what kind of society do we will leave for our children.
Don’t forget to comment on this article and tell us what you think of this issue and could be the cause of the increasing numbers of rape and sexual abuse cases that we see today.