Women love surprises and that’s a universal fact however, men also like surprises but this has to be told explicitly because it is not something women believe easily.
Your man also deserves surprises as much you do. Make him feel that it’s not about you every time and show him your love that he deserves.
How to make men happy by giving surprises
• Plan an evening out – Most of the time men take the initiative to plan an evening out and share a romantic dinner. But, this time you can plan an evening out and make sure he doesn’t have a clue. Get ready before he comes home and don’t forget to make the reservation in his favorite restaurant.
• Freedom on one day – Men always complains of not getting enough time for themselves once they decide to get into a relationship. Women on the flip side create their own world around their men and this situation is not good for a healthy relationship. Give him the time he needs to spend with his friends. Let him see his favorite football team score the winning goal with his friends.
• Join the discussion on political topics – It’s natural to have a political view and differences of opinion but most of the women do not indulge in political discussions with their men. You would do it with your friends and colleagues but not with your own men. Talk to him on current political issues and give him a surprise and show that you are compatible with him in that department as well.
• Take care of his pain area – When you are in love you know his pain areas. He can make Herculean job look easy but, at the same time he can’t even take care of his shoes or just don’t have time for that. See if you can manage try to get to fix his old pair of shoes that he loves to wear.
• Outdoor Intimacy – You might not be doing it but, 38% couple had sex outside their bedroom. 33% couple admits that they had sex on the beach, a friend’s place or at their in-laws place [Survey]. Break the box is the new management mantra, try this with your man and your will love it too. Take the lead to add more excitement in the surprise.
Don’t forget to comment on this and tell us what you would do to surprise you man.
Sweaty palms, butterflies in your stomach and a nervous state of mind are somethings both single men and women experience before going on a date and it is most common when they are going to meet someone for the very first time. Music is the best way to get relaxed and get positive vibes before leaving your house on a date night.
Here are top 5 must watch romantic videos
[For some you might not understand words]
1. Why don’t you start off with Celine Dion’s sensual song that stormed and made an especial place not only in America but touched everyone’s heart worldwide. My Heart will Go On will set the right mood and give you that positive energy you are looking for. If you love Celine Dion you have another precious gift from her collection – The Power of Love.
2. Indian movies are famous for their on screen romance. Check out this Indian romantic song where Sharkrukh Khan and his co-star have just fallen in love at the first sight of each other Video1. You can’t ignore this as well, where these love birds want to stay together all of their life Video2.
3. They say old is gold and how can we miss the classic Heaven by Bryan Adams. This 1985’s original version was re-invented by DJ Sammy and Yanou but did they do justice to that? How can we forget this poor boy in Elton John’s classic Your Song.
4. This is why you love Taylor Swift – Her Love Story. This is perfect for those teens who just started dating and want to have a high dose of romantic vibes before they step out into the real cruel world.
5. Get painted in colors of Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance. You can’t call this a romantic song but, what is saying is there are no boundaries and that is how love should be.
If you still want an overdose of romance check out this collection. Don’t forget to take a shower, dress well and wear a smile leaving your house and yes make sure you have your wallet to avoid drama and end up loosing your chance for another date.
Being a single mom, life is too tough and as the daily life become more demanding in the recent few years, it has become a challenge to manage kids, work and household needs. Single moms have to play the role of mother and father. However, one thing that is completely ignored is the emotional support from someone special which is needed. While taking walks the most exciting and yet challenging journey called life needs addressing.
Being a single mom in NYC can be difficult. NYC is the most populated city in the USA and inflation stats shows that there is no respite for NYC single moms.
Here are obvious reasons why NYC single moms find dating a bit difficult than others
• Being most populated cities in the USA, these single moms have to ensure that they work hard and sometimes late in the office to ensure they draw a good salary. In the process they tend to ignore their personal life as their happiness is now directly related to their children’s progress and happiness.
• The sex ratio of NYC is also a bit uneven. There aren’t enough men for these single moms. NYC has about 53% of women who are singles and 47% of single men [Resource] [resource]. This makes men a hot commodity and makes the single moms think twice before getting serious about any relationship.
• Fear of un-acceptance of children is something that every single mom faces when she wants to introduce their dating partner to their children. Children tend to oppose this new binding as they feel that their love is now shared with a complete stranger. Few adapt quickly and some take time but, there are some who never accept this and can ruin the mom and child relationship.
• The problem is with men too – While reading the heated debate of top free dating site forum the attitude of men shows that they are not willing to take the responsibility of children but, some are prepared to. However, what was shocking to read is that they actually like single moms as their connections with children are healthy and they are often more mature than other women without children.
There are times when single moms have to make that extra step to fulfill the role of a father and can end up disappointing themselves. At times these can be very small issues which a father will do without even making the extra effort.
Tell us what you think why NYC single women have a tough dating life.
One of the biggest democratic nation India is feeling the heat not because of their summer but, because of rape case in their metros and small towns are on the rise. In the last 4 months, two cases in their capital city Delhi had made not just woman activists but also men who came down and showed their massive anger and demand for justice and sanctioning stronger laws. [Don’t forget there are plenty of cases in Delhi itself that did not get reported]
However, this problem is not only with India but with South Asian countries. It will be too mean to connect this with any nationality, race, and caste and not just counties on economic and development status. You can’t say this problem is only with developing or poor countries, if you still think so, here are the global rape stats sufficient to prove you wrong.
As we are becoming more modern and global, women demand respect and equal rights rather than something that should have already. Social pundits and activists around the world see different root causes for this. In South Asian countries these pundits are blaming easy access to porn via internet and girls have started to wear short skirts and shirts which are not their traditional outfit which also arouses men and give Fatawa’s ( a religious ban) for girls.
If we analyze the stats it reveals the shocking stats that in 90% of rape cases the accused is someone the victim knows. This report on CNN shows that 1 out of 3 sexual abuse cases are registered in the USA are against their own partners. When we talk about the rape these stats include both cases of men and women but, in counties like India male rape cases hardly gets reported at all. In the TV show Satyamev Jayate (truth wins out) done by Celebrity Aamir Khan. In men these kinds of cases are happening at a very less age sometimes as less as 5 years and in India they found that 53% children from a sample of 5000 said they were sexually abused and most of the time by a known person from a family.
In America also we have a high percentage of child sexual abuse and if we go by stats it is 10% of children report such issues. How about those who don’t even know what is sexual abuse? These stats are more than revealing for those who say that girls wearing short cloths arouse men.
This problem has become more of global and even bigger than global warming itself. To take care of global warming, you have a common forum of countries that talk about this and try to find solutions to climate change but problem as big as this should also need special care and if not what kind of society do we will leave for our children.
Don’t forget to comment on this article and tell us what you think of this issue and could be the cause of the increasing numbers of rape and sexual abuse cases that we see today.
Going on a romantic candle lit dinner, watching a romantic movie on the couch or doing a social activity is an aging sign of your creativity and gets boring if you keep doing it every now and then.
Here are top 6 bio-green dating ideas that should excite you
1. A romantic walk – Often couples talk about a long drive in the full moon night and find it romantic but how about a greener option, to have a walk with no mechanical engine emitting carbon dioxide spoiling the environments. Watching twinkling stars and sharing those romantic moments, you probably won’t get that in urban life.
2. Planting a Tree – This is cool bio green date idea if you are a nature lover. Plant a tree and see this growing like the love, trust and faith in your relationship. You can also compare this with watching your kids grow up.
3. Community Service – Caring about nature for only one day is not going to help you a great deal. Get active in community services with your love and take part in the National Civic Education Program and get active with students and teachers.
4. Live Rural life – Life is too busy in the cities and even if you have all the facilities to make your life easier, it could be making it too complex and dependent. Plan a day in county in lush green meadow and clean air. Don’t forget the wine testing if you have that near your vicinity.
More SEXY but, Green Dating Ideas
5. Take a bath Together – Save water to save earth, bath together to save water. There are couples who don’t like this but; it can be fun when you think of this as a cause of saving water. There are many slippery moments you need to watch out for same and eco-friendly bath. If your bathtub is as big as this, taking a bubble bath is fun.
6. Turn off the lights - Turn off the lights and celebrate your earth hour even on the odd day. However, don’t forget to buy eco-friendly sex toys and lubricants from this website. Check out a few more tips on how to get green in bed.
Bedroom secrets are always enticing and those small things happen there to turn on and off the sexual fantasies of men and women will always be a topic of exploration. Probably the biggest reason that contributes to its secrets is the individuality of everyone, the social life that makes it so vivid and of course every individual has a different way to enjoy the worlds most played games.
Recent sex survey that happened in India shows how trigger points to turn on and off bedroom moments have been changing over the years.
1. Everyone wants to have an attractive body and as the first thing to attract the opposite sex but the equation after getting married changes as only 9% of Indian women said that they feel sexually aroused looking at the body part of their partners. This percent is a bit higher in men as 19% said that it’s a turn on for them.
2. Who would not have watched advertisements from condom manufactures showing couples undressing each other. They show this as it’s a common belief that it is one of the biggest turn off moment for the couple, but numbers are dropping. In 16% of Indian couples said in 2003 that undressing was a turn on for them but only 7% say so now.
3. The famous book of Kama Sutra has shown to the world the various sex positions and “asana” can spice up sexual life. 65% Indian couple fantasizes about having different love making positions but the fact is that only 32% actually try it out.
4. Watching porn or others to have sex can be a turn on thing for couples worldwide. 60% Indian couple said that watching porn is the most consistent thing they do to get turned on in their bedroom.
5. When it comes to getting ready for wild, active and sweaty sex encounter, 41% of couples said that they would like to spend time together at home whereas 30% said a romantic dinner increases their sexual urge.
6. Love is not the only emotion that drives sex. It might be false but 38% of Indian couples said that it does not do wonders to their bedroom sex experience. 40% said that they are not sure whether emotional connect will satisfy their sexual need.
7. Expert says that foreplay is first and most preferred way to reach orgasm and Indian women has no exception as 58% women said that they get turned on by foreplay.
The recent sex survey done by India today reveals that polarization of urban and rural India for this hot topic. India is considered as a conservative country when it comes to open discussions on physical intimacy and parents also feel shy to talk about this with their kids.
However, India has been never like this where the famous book on Kama Sutra was written by “Vātsyāyana” an Indian philosopher between 400 BCE to 200 CE. Professors and students of Indian history say that India became like this during the reign of the Mughal dynasty and has been conservative ever since. [resource]
With globalization and the speedy growth of the internet, the landscape is changing. The results show that small town men and women are keeping in pace with men and women in metro cities and at times are more open when it comes to more complex sex related topics.
Here are top 12 snippets from a recent sex survey that was sizzling hot with the Indian audience this summer:
1. 35% of men were having sex before their marriage compared to 30% men in small town. Indian men are too obsessed with the notion of female virginity of wife as 70% men from small town looking for a virgin wife compared to 65% men from metros.
2. When it comes to extramarital relationships and sex outside marriages men from small towns and the metro are apart by just 5% whereas 13% men from small towns and 18% men from metro have had such relationships. Sex is also used as a career ladder with a shocking 52% men/women compared to 33% men / women who didn’t mind using it as a shortcut to professional success.
3. The survey also reveals how stress and other commitments was squeezing sex out of urban India as 48% said that sex was not important in their lives after a few years of marriage compared to 32% think it was necessary and 18% did not have an answer. Small town men and women seem to be enjoying sex even after few years of their marriages as 48% said that they are still loving it compared to 32% who said it didn’t matter to them that much and with remaining 20% having no answer.
4. When it comes to watching porn 49% small town women enjoy this compared to 34% female in metros. A big difference of 15%, it clearly shows that women in metros are not aroused by porn since they may be having more productive relationships outside of marriage.
5. Small town men and women enjoy more active sexual life than metro men and women as 42% have sex 2-3 times a week compared to 33% of men and women. Could this be attributed to a busy life style?
6. Sex before marriage for men in India was never taboo as it confirms for women and the survey shows this as 57% men from the metro and 49% small town men confirm that their first sexual partner was other than their wife. However, the survey failed to focus about their age and when they first had their sexual encounter.
7. Bigger is better is what Indian men also believe and an average 60 male weekly visits to the sexologists to get consultation on this and usually from a small town. Indian women are also getting liberated and asking for lubricants from medical shops. Small town men and women show a higher percentage of orgasm whilst having sex.
8. Stats show that 40% men and women from both small town and metro cities will forgive their partners for having an extramarital affair. 58% men and women say they would disconnect sex from emotions.
9. The survey strengthens the believe that men in India hook up to more porn sites than female as 82% men say they watch porn compared to 33% of women. The equation is the same for males from small towns and from metro cities.
10. When it comes to getting the lead in bed and being an active partner, Indian woman trail behind men by 53% and women prefer that men stay on top position as only 8% female prefer women on top position. This number is dropping as 28% women said that they love the ‘women on top’ in another sex survey of 2007.
11. Talking about sex to their children and giving sex education is till taboo in India as 86% parents said that they do not talk about this with their children. Even after the Indian government has legalized live-in relationship 62% are still not in favor of this.
12. The sex survey shows that Indians are happy with their sex life as 85% said that they are satisfied with their life compared to 6% who are unhappy. However, 32% said that they don’t mind cheating if their partner will never come to know about it.
The survey suggests that small town men and women enjoy a better sex life compared to men and women in metro cities. This survey was conducted by India Today with a group of 2563 men and women from various cities in and around. The sample of men and women who were asked questions appears less when it comes to the whole population of the country of almost 1.2 billion people. Watch out for this space for more bedroom facts of married men and women in India.
You probably read this many times and ask yourself too the question “Does penile size really matter to women?” And you would have found the answers. However, new generation always has this query and researchers from the current era try their best to find out the truth.
Latest research on does size matter for women
It is hot debate right now as researchers like NAT Geo from Australia and Psychologists from Scotland have a dome test for females to find out how much the size lures them or does it play a role in reaching female orgasm.
National Geographic has conducted a research on by doing the brain mapping of 100+ Australian women between age group 26 to 52 years old. They have shown images of human penis to these females and observed gray areas of their brain. The research was headed by Brian Mautz with his team from Ottawa, Canada. [Resource]
These ladies were asked to rate those pictures on the scale of 1-7, where 1 being less attractive and 7 being the most. However, the facts that came up were surprising which showed that larger you go does not necessarily make you less attractive. They also found some correlation of the height of men and the length of flaccid penises. The most attractive was 2.99 inches. The research was not totally convincing about the length of the penis, but the overall size of the penis does make an impact.
In the other part of the world scientist in Scotland were more interested in finding how often females reach orgasm and if there any connection between the sizes of male organs and reaching climax every time. The study included 323 students from the university and were asked to remember their last experience. They found that 60% of females said that size made no difference in their experience against 30.33% said that they were more attracted by size. [Resource]
In the past there were plenty of such research that took place but did not find the first kind of these studies but the there appears to be a growing interest in the coming years. Jumpdates believes that there plenty of aspect that that researchers need to look at rather than just the size of the penis. Traits like girth, duration of foreplay, actual penetration and plenty of those factors that can reveal more on this so called hidden fact which can be found during the real action rather just the pure science research in the lab.
Comment on this article and tell us what you have experienced when you were in action last time.
The words ‘economics of love’ raises lots of eyebrows of those who believe that love is unconditional and those who seek benefit from love is the not right person to live with. It is right but, being in love is different then spending life with a loved one. Again, this is contradiction that many believe.
To understand this better, let’s check out the cycle of relationships and the role of human emotions
We use the word “Falling” in love because the looks and charm of someone can sweep you off your feet and you get attracted towards that person unconditionally. It is a situation hard to control by both men and women and ones logical decision making takes a hit.
This is the key phase of any relationship and generates enough power to get through new phases. In this phase lovers get attracted toward and in every trait and most of the time they see all good things. Lovers also compare their lover with someone they often visualize in their dreams.
This is the most thought phase but at the same time can be the most result oriented phase. In this phase couples come closer to each other and start going out and realizing their dreams of being together, however for some it creates space issues. They start to realize that they are not getting enough time for themselves or it’s not about me anymore and it is about “WE” where they may have difficulty in handling.
Suddenly they start asking questions such as “am I with the right person?” This is where economics of love play an important role. Here, everyone has to choose from either choosing the right person to love or loving the very person they found.
Choosing the right person for love is difficult as there is no perfect lover and even if you find one and go with the rule of choosing the right person there is every possibility that you won’t like his or her smile or the kind of friends he or she keeps. That is why love can be termed as “falling” in love and you need to take a “decision” in being love that makes you an economist of your romantic relationship that is going to pay you high dividends in years to come.
Check out flip side of love - what is Love
There has been a lot of talk about extramarital affairs and relationships outside of marriages all over the world. People from different countries and religion have different views on this controversial topic. For example, in South Asian countries it is a taboo thing whereas in Islam men can have multiple wife’s and it is allowed provided husband has to provide separate accommodation for them. [Resource] However, one cannot call it as an extramarital relationship since it is done in the open. Even in the Bible there are stories of polygamy and marriages with multiple partners.
However, life is getting busy and humans want to explore new ways to get thrilled and moments that provide them with FUN and in the process we are crossing all the moral hurdles but unfortunately the embedded chip of moral policing is missing in us modern humans.
But, behind increasing extramarital relationships we need to find out the reasons and factors about what researchers have to say about this.
• Researchers from France found that extramarital relationships are making men loyal to their marriages. They also found that male whose father spend less time with them during childhood are more likely to form extramarital relationship. [Research]
• We also like to see the effect of commercialization of sex, pills and material related to this. Today, buying sex is easy and people with surplus money are doing this all the time. You can find plenty of adult dating and sex dating sites that attract men and women to get cozy with taglines to have fun.
• We should also turn the pages of history and read Psychology and sexual inversion of Sex by Havelock Ellis where he explains the fantasies, truth and other untouched areas of sex.
Even celebrities are not an exception here; find out more celebrity affairs outside their marriages. Comment on this article and tell us what will trigger you to have a relationship outside of your marriage or long-term relationship.