Posts Tagged ‘Online singles’
Monday, July 2nd, 2012
It’s no hidden secret that both men and women have different psychology, they think differently in a given scenario and have very different ways to handle similar situations.
Men have a more practical approach towards relationships and females have an emotional way to handle their relationship. There is nothing wrong in both approaches but, there are different situations where each can be applied.
Most men make mistakes while contacting women for the first time. Free dating sites have become the most happening place to find dates for online singles. But like in real life men make mistakes online as they first approach a women.
Here are Top FOUR thing men should avoid online when contacting women –
1. Find Similar Traits – Don’t create a template to send messages to your latest find on free dating sites. Read the entire profile of your match and try to find what’s common in both of you have then contact her with those points in your message.
2. Don’t write an essay – It’s good to write something about you but, writing an essay is a big no. Don’t sound like you are making a sales pitch with your entire bio that talk about how good you are. Write 2 or 3 lines highlighting something unique about yourself and of course anything that caught your eye about the other persons profile.
3. Avoid arrogance – it’s good to have self confidence but over confidence is bad. There is a fine line between confidence and over confidence. Never try to oversell yourself, honesty is the basis of any friendship and there will be plenty of other ways to catch your princess.
4. Come out of cyber world – You guys have been exchanging messages on free dating sites for one week now and feel that both of you make a good pair. Most singles make mistakes in expressing it and just could not move ahead from being just a pen pal. Get out of the cyber-world of dating and take your date to the next level by meeting offline.
Following these steps there would be gradual improvements in your online dating experience. Comment on this article and tell us what are your suggestions to have an eventful online dating experience.
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012
Internet scamming is on the rise ever since the number of internet users have increased. This unethical practice has been noticed coming mainly from the eastern part of the African continent with such countries like Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal to name a few. The kind of scamming incident happens mainly on free dating sites as they find online singles as potential targets for extracting money.
But the real problem is that online singles are not usually aware of these kind of traps and this is why they often fall pray to them.
Related Article - Tips for a Safe Online Dating experience
Here are Top FIVE online scamming traps that scammers set for online singles –
1. They ask money from you saying they want to give you their entire property or wealth but, for that you need to send a processing fee.
2. They want to come to your country to meet you but, for that they do not have the money. They ask you to deposit money into their account or send them the airline tickets.
3. They will tell you their sad and the most bizarre life story to gain your sympathy and then ask you for money.
4. New techniques that have come to light is to send fake pictures and impress online singles and to convince them to marry and before that asking for money.
5. Some scammers are very intelligent and they do not ask you on any of these things early in the conversation but, they want your personal phone number and email. They win your trust and when they feel that you your are now completely in to him/her than they reveal their true intentions. This can be common for local scammers where some have been duped of money in this way.
However the online dating industry is not rife with scammers which is a misconception that online singles have. The truth is now more and more singles are logging on to free dating sites because of the vast number of genuine singles they meet and this is going growing with time.
Comment on this article and tell us if you or someone you know that has fallen for this kind of traps and what your opinions are of online scamming.